Chapter 1

Who would have thought that an anti-romantic person would go to the city of love, Paris.

Y/n, a twenty two year old adult was currently on her way to sit on the plane that would take her to Paris. The more steps she took the heavier they got. The beautiful women despised the word love, it only brought problems with itself. But the thing was, she never fell in love herself, so how could she know how love felt like? For her it was more than easy to understand, committing to someone that you caught interest in, just for them to break your heart in the end. Y/n wasn't interested in that nor the idea of being in a relationship. Hearing story's from her friends already told her more than she needed to know. Being the only one who never fell in love made her feel like a misfit in many ways. From getting pitiful looks to forcing her on dates with some of their friends.

She was starting to get annoyed by everything but one thing made her snap, in particular her friend. "Come on, Y/n. You never experienced love, why don't you try it? At least for once, please!" Her friend, Yuta pleaded as he took Y/n's hand in his. The annoyed woman could just roll her eyes at the Japanese male. He loved the concept of love and relationships, kind of ironic since he is single. Yuta was still hoping for an answer but the more seconds passed, he realized that Y/n wouldn't say anything to it which made him sigh as he glared at his best friend "Okay, let's make a bet!" That got our protagonist's attention. What kind of bet would that be? And how could you make a bet about love? The anti-romantic nod as she listened to her friend "You'll go to Paris-" "That isn't even a bet!" "Shut up and listen!" Y/n rolled her eyes as she sunk even more in her chair "As already said you'll go to Paris, for a week and if you still shouldn't at least understand the concept of love, I'll never talk about it ever, again" That's more than easy, Y/n thought. Yuta really was gonna make himself look like a fool with this but notheless she agreed. "But if I should win, you'll have to go on a date with one of my friends". The girl started to snicker, was that all? She was more than sure that she would win. After all she never fell in love nor was interested in anybody.

And that's how she landed here, in L.A's airport. Yuta had already bid her a 'goodbye' and reminded her of the bet they both had agreed on. The thought of the Japanese male made
Y/n smile. As annoying as Yuta could get, she notheless could never get mad at him. A lot of people passed by her, trying to catch their flights as Y/n was still thinking if she should just not go and be here in L.A, she could just lie to Yuta and act like she was in Paris. It would be more than easy but Y/n would feel guilty if she wouldn't go. Not because she promised it but because her best friend payed for the flight and the last thing she would like to do, was to be an asshole to her closest friend. Without noticing it, Y/n was already walking up the plane stairs with a couple of more people. The people around her looked all excited and happy which was a big contrast to herself. Even if she didn't enjoy the thought of going to Paris, it still made her nervous. What would she do all alone in Paris? The bet itself didn't make any sense to Y/n and she was more than surprised that she even agreed to it. "Hello" the flight attendants greeted them all with a smile on their faces, some of them were fake while the other one's looked genuine but Y/n couldn't care less.

The people around her made her feel out of place. Happy smiles, excited squeals, chattering, it was all a big slap in the face. The attractive woman sighed as she put her bag up and with that she sat down. Everything felt like a fever dream no matter how much she tried to think positively. What am I even doing here? Y/n questioned as she looked out of the small window. As she heard the chattering of the people around her, she was close to sighing again but held herself back. Should I just go out of the plane? Yuta wouldn't notice anything, anyway. Just as she was close to getting up, someone sat down next to her.

Great, just great. Y/n completely forgot that someone would be sitting next to her and unfortunately every row had two seats. She could just hope that the person wouldn't talk to her. The plane didn't take off yet and everyone was seated. The plane attendants were walking by making sure that everything was alright. The nervous woman was actually planning on just looking out of the window but before she did that, she caught a glimpse of the person sitting next to her. The glimpse that she wanted to take, didn't seem like a glimpse.