his mistakes.

She sat in the throne room waiting for her brother and his men, it was around 9 30...

as the room echoed with a creek as the doors leaned towards her. Her eyes darted up to meet his blue ones. Carts of gold flooded into the room as a smile began to appear on his face. Almost milliseconds later her own smile disintegrated noticing the red disc in his hands, it was pigstep. Only found in the neather, soon after she saw that blood was coated on their body's. Along with burns. Lots of burns.

With her wide eyes she froze.
Once she was able to think straight she stood "you went to the neather?" It sounded more like she was questioning her self in disbelief. After a few seconds she spoke again "you killed them."

Once her brother realised she was mad, very mad he spoke, "they are only pigs, why are you mad? look at all the gold."
Her voice raised Once she heard his arrogant question "only pigs?! Those are still beings that feel pain, I said to go mineing not go killing innocent piglings?"

"I dont see your issue."  Her eyes widened. Her brother had never been the nicest ever since he found out she was the air. His sexist mind set beived men took over no matter who was the first born. But never had she thought he was this greed driven. Killing for some gold was too far.

"Get out."  She said quickly but quietly
"What? I got us all gold?"
"You didn't get us gold you stole and murdered. Get. Out." He was now mad but knowing she was queen left. Not without muttering a quick "this is stupid." His childish attitude annoyed her but she stood tall not replying to him.
---
The next morning she found her back on the very room she saw the blood, no maid or butler had cleaned the floors that were soaked in blood. Due to her staying up staring at the mess his men caused. She was yet to figure out what to do even after a long restless night full of thoughts.

Tecnoblade pov:

He had just heard lamburg had attacked. He was angered and furious but remained calm. However though he was calm he had collected a few guards to come speak to lamburgs Queen. After a long ride on horse back he arrived early morning. 5 30.

Y/n pov
She expected it. Not even flinching when the door locks rose up. The door was forced towards her, revealing a tall male with pink hair and a mask surrounded by around 10 men for protection. She lifted her posture and prepared herself metaly.

After what seemed like forever tecnoblade stepped forward as she stepped down the stairs to meet him face to face.

Before he could speak she did. "I greatly apologise for my brothers actions, they were driven by greed and stupidity. I will return the gold and the disc, however I understand that dose not return the lives he took."

Tecnoblades eyes widened slightly as he listened to her explain she had not wanted this. He was about to speak when the door creaked in came the man himself who caused this conflict

"I fought hard for that gold, no way. Lamburg can sell that!"
His voice tried to be stern but she knew it was a plead due to her having the most power.
"You caused this mistake that gold is not lamburgs." She refused to even glance at her brother and kept her eyes on the wall behind tecnoblade too scared to look him in the eye. He knew she feared him but respected that she hid it to be a strong queen. Power is important.
"Go and collect the stolen gold." She spoke.
Her brother knowing how serious she was stubbornly walked off. Leaving her and tecnoblade alone.

"As a apologie for the lives lost, if you ever need help, I offer our assistance. To make sure this won't happen again I'd like to take him to see piglins have lives. I've also wanted to visit the neather." She wanted to teach her brother what he did was wrong as well as seeing the Neather herself.

Tecnoblade was interested in the girl, the way she loved peace and cared enough to do all this as an apology.