technoblade

title: shitty friends

summary: your friends don't like the fact you have a boyfriend and especially when they find out who

high school AU!!

mentions: technoblade, wilbur, tommy and made up friends

•~•

[1st person]

today was the day i dreaded- fucking tommy had blurted out that i had a boyfriend, doesn't seem that bad now. but then we'll this happened;

'y/n was tommy lying'
'who is it'
'OMG Y/N is it...'

i sighed- knowing what would happen- they carried on. saying names of guys they liked or found appropriate to date. i slowly looked over to tommy who just stood there: anxious look on his face, knowing he fucked up. then i secretly looked to my actual boyfriend. well secretly was an overstatement since this happened.

'wait don't tell me it's technoblade'
'is she serious'
'nono she's joking, right'

then the comments happened. tears welled up in my eyes: trying my hardest not to cry. but they kept on asking and i guess i just let it all out?

'okay but so what if i'm dating technoblade- wait no i AM dating technoblade. and what's wrong with him? huh have you ever tried to get to know him? no. have you tried to understand him? also a no. so why don't you just fuck off and leave him and me alone'

i grabbed technoblades hand while wiping the fallen tears away. my friends just stood there looking guilty at me.

'hey hey you okay?' technoblade nervously chuckled- not used to this behaviour. i smiled up at him, hugging him tightly. i felt his hand make their way around my waist- squishing me against his chest.

'i'll take that as a no then' he patted my head, kissing my four head.

i felt relaxed like every problem has gone away. well until i heard the voices of wilbur and tommy arguing.

'you know tommy just shut the fuck up and let me talk'
'LET YOU TALK? YOUVE BEEN TALKING THIS WHOLE BLOODY TIME'
'bruhhhhh be quite your making my ears hurt'

the boys stopped and looked our way

'you heard us?'
'TOMMY FUCKING HELL YOUVE BEEN SHOUTING THIS ENTIRE TIME'

i giggled finally feeling happy again, slowly wiping my leftover tears away.

•~•

SHIT ENDING BECAUSE I WAS LOST. BUTTT i thought i'd just write a book about my friends and just add tommy techno and tommy in it cause why not