Chapter 1 - Halloween night

15 minutes to midnight...

..Lonely night
Lit by moonlight
Filled with sheer fright.
.
.
There have been
Things unseen
Signing happy Halloween

Pitch black darkness of creepy night. Voices of crickets buzzing around. A weird magical feeling was running in my breath as if the air was enchanted by a fairytale.

The cab pulled up beside the right pathway of the spooky venue.

"Just drop me off here!" I coldly ordered to the cab driver. He stopped the car took his rent and carefully rode away.

I stood there around the corner of the old rectangle compound, mumbling along as the last year's Halloween party theme song echoed in my mind . One foot on the cracked edging cemented around the compound, and the other vertically against the skirting, I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes. Hands in my pockets and hoodie still pulled over my face... I waited patiently for the cab to get out of visible distance and then raised my head slowly revealing my glowing eyes.

I've been to this compound before. The innocent version of me, scared of the compound walls and their spooky texture. But not tonight. Me standing here tonight was a completely new me. Heartless, fearless, determined, and filled with the rage of revenge. And heartless and more heartless of course. I just don't know how to describe the mixture of anger and greif was taking over me.

'Huhhhh';

I sighed, pulling my right hand slowly out of my pocket. Gazed at the special Halloween watch I had designed for myself last year, decorated with mirrors and purple pumpkins that glittered with the rays of Slightest illuminance of starlight.

As I ran the fingers of my left hand over the spooky dial, the ghost ring I was wearing, caught my eye. The flashbacks of me making the watch and ring to match with Halloween costume, played at the back of my mind.

Every stud, every needle, the paint.. pure handmade stuff. It took me a whole month to design and make them. I had used up all my savings to buy the necessary meterial. I even 3D printed and painted the miniatures with my own hands... Although..  Little did I know I was painting not my costume but my rest of life.

And then 4 hours of makeup to blend everything together perfectly... An involuntary grin appeared on My lips again. And a weird lethal sparkle in my eyes.

If that's what you've chosen to write on my book of fate.. I swear I'm going to write a hell in your life! '"

I whispered to no one ,

No matter what happens tonight... I'm going to bring back those times.. at any cost.. I' will re-live those times. And those who put me through this live nightmare will have to pay for it.

'They'll have to pay for every single day I lived in regret , every single pint of pain, every single drop of tear I shed.'  I swore to myself!

I just wanted to see them suffer like I did!

Looked at the watch once again..