Introduction

@REALFawna12: Fire Blade, Techno Blade's child

@J-Snapdragon: Jinx Puffy, Puffy's child

Prologue

~15 years ago~

When the door to his room exploded, Techno knew something was wrong. Carefully stepping around the remains of his door, he peered into the living room. He saw over a hundred TnT blocks, the nearest one flashing white, and a dark figure wearing a beanie escaping. He swore under his breath. Quackity. The TnT that was flashing exploded, knocking him into the wall. Techno crouched down, holding his shield over his head. He hoped he was, in fact, immortal.

***

When the TnT had mostly finished exploding, Techno raced over to the explosion-proof room. There was a lot of debris on the roof, and he was worried it would collapse. He gasped when he saw that there was a hole in one of the walls. Oh no... Wasting no time, he climbed into the room through the hole, and smiled when he saw the cradle, mostly intact. Fire. He grabbed his (still sleeping) one-year-old child, and ran into the night.

Stopping by a fallen tree, he typed into the communicator, <TechnoBlade> blew up and hoped no one would notice the error. Techno continued running, looking for smoke from a village in the distance. Spotting smoke just over a tree, he skidded into the village, looking for a villager that trades milk. He glanced into his belt pouch, relief washing over him as he saw a stack of emerald blocks. He dashed through the village, finally seeing a villager with milk and fabric. He traded, getting 16 bottles of milk and some fabric for him to make diapers. He then ran into the night again, as far from the Dream SMP as possible with a small child. His child.