The begining of your story :/

*ping* *ping* *ping*
"Uh what's that-"
You slowly started to open your eyes.
"Oh it's my phone..."
You reached over to your white bedside table to grab your phone.
"Oh it's from kyro. I could've guessed."
The messages:
'Wake upppppp' 'you have a huge day ahead of you come on get up!!!' 'Get uppp lazy!!! I'm picking u up in 5 xx'
You look around confused.
"What do I have today?..."
You'r brain was trying to find the 'huge day' ahead of you. Then it clicked.
"Oh sh!t. The meet and greets today! Oh I have to get ready"
You put on a cute outfit ...

 It look you a few minutes to straighten your hair

*beep beep*
Kyla had come like she said she would.
"Oh she's here!"
"HURRY THE FUK UP GURL!" You could hear her shouting from the car.
You rushed down the stairs. living alone, you didn't have any breakfast. :(
"Alr I'm here let's go!"

*at the place*

"This is going to be so cool!"
You're BFF was looking around the place.
"I still can't believe MY BFF is a famous actor!" Her mouth dropped when she saw a chocolate fountain.
You scoffed and rolled your eyes as she was devouring the chocolate.
"Don't make a mess!" You shouted to her as you sat down with the rest of your actor mates.
Beth clinging onto Jason per usual *eye roll*
"Hey wassup y/n!"
It was one of your actor friends his name was Nathan.
"Sup Nathan I'm doing good how about you?"
He smiled "not to bad myself "
He had always been nice to you from the start since you got nervous before filming movies.
"Good to hear!"
He walked of talking to his bros
"Y/n hey!"
You turned round to see Jason talking to you.
"Oh hey Jason! , didn't see you there!"
He brushed Beth off the chair next to him. She stumbled onto the floor looking mad.
"Beth can you stand so y/n can sit down?"
She rolled her eyes and gave you a dirty look.
"Sure hunnykins"
That was her nickname for Jason. Stupid really when he's rejected her probably 5 times. She doesn't learn 🤦‍♀️
I headed over to the chair and sat down.
"I told you to stop calling me that I don't like it..."
He looked slightly uncomfortable.
"Aw but honeykins-"
He was about to say something when I butted in.
"What don't you understand, he told you to stop calling him that."
You gave her the dirtiest look. Staring her down.
"I- You brat"
She whispered under her breath.
"I'm leaving anyway hmm"
She 'flicked' her hair and 'strutted' off leaving me and Jason on our own.
"I could of totally handled that" He smirked
"Sure."
You giggled.
He blushed a bit but quickly pushed it away.

"Is everyone ready?!"
The director asked.
"I'll let the fans into their seats then they can ask questions."
He wandered off. Everyone started heading to their assigned seats"
Beth was on your left but luckily, Jason was on your right. Eeeek
You heard Beth whisper to you.
"Hey brat!"
"Huh? What do you want?"
"Swap seats with me now!"
You looked at Jason then back at her.
"Umm let me think about that..."
Her face lit up. It was actually quite disturbing.
"No."
"Ha- wait what?! Why not-"
Just then the fans came flooding in. There was MILLIONS. ok ok maybe not millions. There was HUNDREDS of people. (Better?)
"Jesus Christ-"
You heard Jason whisper under his breath.
15 minutes in when everyone calmed down people started asking questions. They were dumb ones like 'what's your favourite colour?' Or 'what is your favourite pet?' Bet you'd get a few good ones like... ' if you had to be one animal for a day what would it be and why?' Or ' what did you think you were going to be as a child?'
3 minutes later 2 girls around 14 yo stood up to the mic and said directly to you: 'when are they going to kill off your character because no one likes you.'
Silence.
You thought it was a joke. No. They were being serious.
"What do you mean?" You muttered into the mic.
One of the girls , she looked like a goblin, said: 'what we mean is your useless to the movie when are they going to get rid of you?"
U turned to Jason he looked as shocked as you were. Then you looked at Beth. Oh Beth. How she choose death over life today.
She was laughing under her breath and when she realised you were looking at her, she laughed out loud. The once silent room had horrifying laughters that sounded like a pig getting strangled. Everyone was looking at you. All their beaming eyes.
Staring. At. You.
"So?... are you going to answer our question?"
You snapped back into reality.
"I- I don't know you're going to have to ask the director that one." Tears brimmed your beautiful eyes making your sight slightly blurry.
"Haha is she going to cry!!" An echoing voice screamed in the crowd.
You tried to blink them back, making it worse.
"BHAHAHAH SHE IS!" Another one shouted.
Beth was screaming of laughter trying to catch her breath in between each pig snort.
"I- I'm sorry I have to go... somewhere" you got up tears ready to drip down your rosy cheeks.
Jason grabbed your hand as you were walking past.
You looked into his beautiful eyes for what felt like 10 minutes but was really 2 seconds.
"Go. I'll find you." He gave you a warm smile. But it didn't change the fact you were so close to crying. He let go of your hand as you sped out the room dodging everyone and everything.
You couldn't see where you were going you just had to get away. Finally you found an empty room. Or so you thought...

Hope you enjoyed pt 1! I had fun making this! I'll see you in pt 2 I hope! XOX 💋