q&a

after a while mac stoped recording and everyone went sleep i slept in the girls room because i didnt wanna see jay because i was still mad (time skip) next morning i woke up early so i dont get splash i woke the girls up also we took turns in the shower we all changed and we did our skin routine togther i put on some lip gloss i went on my phone until mac told the girls its time for school i was only going for the ride so i hop in the van and sat next to maceii when we reach their i got out because me and maceii wanted to take pics since we was matching

^nova in white maceii in the dress^

i hug them all except jay because he walked off from us and went to magic i hop in the van and sat in the passenger seat i then asked mac why jay not talking to me mac said he dont know he told jay him and magic only like each other for entertainment but i guess he likes her but i dont know i said okay (time skip) we made it back to the house me jaliyah mac runnik and the parents started to clean the house from the mess they made last night from the sleepover mac then mac told me me jay slutty and magic doing a q&a after they get from school i said okay(time skip) i showered dried of changed and flossed 

minus  the bag lashes furry ball and necklace

i walked to the game room and saw mac setting up the camera and slutty jay and magic talking i sit in front of jay and just went on my phone the mac turned the camera on and said WHATS UP HAG IT YO BOY FUNNYMIKE YOU TUNED IN TODAYS VIDEO AND TODAY WE FINNA GET LITTTT then mac started the question and he asked magic if she want me disappear and she said maybe then slutty jay and mac started saying wowwww then i said i was hot and mac said we dont give a damn about you being hot up in here we were all laughing and jay spit when he was talking then mac said damn that was wet i wonder if it was wet like that kiss you gave magic i stoped laughing and slutty started saying wow wow and magic just laughed then mac started asking the questions fans asked one of the questions was why would jay kiss a female for a chain jay then said mac switched it up first it was a dare then he said he would kiss anyone for a chain i just rolled my eyes and looked away then mac asked was his intentions was to play me and break my heart before jay answered i said yes then jay said no no look listen it wasnt trying to break her heart i aint do nothin then mac just started giving dum ass examples to jay the mac said the next question for me and magic and he asked if we both have feelings for jay magic said no then she said a little bit and slutty started freaking out i just laugh then i said i aint got no feelings for jay then jay started yelling thats cap then i said im just playing then they just started saying bunch of shit then they moved on and mac asked jay the next question it was who jay really want is it me or magic i then said he better answer truthfully before i say something then jay said he got feelings for both of us then mac asked if me and jay broke up or we working on our relationship jay said we broke up but we friends then mac asked me if i wanted jay back the i said its like and pause and mac said its like your heart involved and i said yeah then mac told jay he gotta stop doing that dawg then magic said thats just cooled then slutty started singing and magic said hold on i was talking about her and i said girl dont even do alla dat i told mac sit back so i can see magic then i asked her how is that cooled then magic said he cheated on you i said okay but still like then mac cut me off and asked magic who jay cheated on me with and she said meee slutty and mac started yelling and i said wait wait hold on and they just continued saying shit then mac said the fans wanna know do yall have any problems with each other and magic said yes then i said yes i got a problem with her i dont like her mac said oo and magic yelled okay i dont like you either then i said baby you dont have to like me then mac said when i was his age i had 0 girlfriends and 0 dollars then i said he got 0 to then mac said damnnn then i said im not his girlfriend because we friends then mac grab the head phones and started acting like a starbucks cashier then we all just started arguing because mac asked jay why he always think he thugging then jay said he can have any girl he want then mac asked jay if he would date both of us at the same time and me and magic both said no then mac asked me how i felt when i saw jay kissed magic i said i felt disrespected so i threw the ring mac asked me if magic a competition to me and i said oh no when mac was about to read the next question jay burst out laughing then mac asked magic how do you feel about being the side chick then magic said she not the side chick mac then mac said this the next question he then said magic did you and jay ever kissed before yall did on camera then magic said yes and slutty started freaking out then jay walked out the room mac then said alr this the last question who yall think would win in a fight i then said me and magic said me then i said girl have you not seen any of my fights then slutty said not finna lie nova got them hands then magic stand up so i did to then slutty grab me and took me out the room i walked to the girls room and just flopped on mirah bed and they asked me what happened in their and i told them everything.....

to be continued have a nice morning evening or night dont forget to vote!