Chapter 8: A Sad Day

July 23rd 2021

Fred has basically become a little brother to everyone in the survivor group. Him and Y/N are currently on look out duty to see if any other survivors are out there or if there is any shadows attacking.

Fred sees a person who is limping away from a flying shadow monster. Fred runs downstairs and outside to help. Y/N chases Fred to stop him but Fred is faster than Y/N. Fred reaches the person, and shoots at the creature.

The creature swoops down at Fred and the limping person. Fred pushes the person out of the way, and tries to get out of the way too. Fred was too slow and get grabbed by the creature.

Fred looks at Y/N with scared eyes. Y/N tries to save Fre by killing the creature by shooting at it. It was too late, the creature had died but it had already ripped Fred's legs to shreds. Y/N grabbed Fred and ran him to the house.

Once inside, he called in everyone. Everyone got to Y/N just as Fred was saying his last sentences.

Fred: "I guess this is a goodbye. Thank you guys for helping me and turning me back to human. It was fun knowing you, and it was good to have family again."

Fred's eyes turned lifeless. Y/N slammed his hands down on the table while tearing up.

Y/N: "DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!"

Y/N sat down on the couch and started crying. Silvervale, Juniper, and Ironmouse went over and hugged Y/N.

Y/N: "Why? Why couldn't it have been me?"

Silver: "Y/N, he would've wanted it to be him instead of you."

Everyone joined the hug.

Mini timeskip

Everyone watched as Y/N put Fred in a grave he dug for him. He filled the grave back up with dirt and he put a makeshift grave stone above the grave.

One by one everyone went back inside leaving Y/N and Froot outside. They were the one who were the closest to Fred. They hugged each other then went in.

End of Chapter 8

I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it made you cry I had to have a sad chapter. And also you guys weren't the only ones who probably cried during this, I had to take a few breaks while making the chapter to stop crying.