6/28/2021

Hello everyone! Little writing prompts for the movie lovers out there, what is your fave movie? Why do you like it? Do you like watching movies in a theater or at home? Let get a conversation going!

So... I have some good news and bad news folks.

Good news is that I will be posting more and staying more up to date. I have lots of little stories I will be posting and making as I ease back into a pattern of posting here. I've had some trouble in the past with telling people I'm writing and then putting a due date which makes things kind of difficult. So I will try and keep things loose which I understand can be frustrating for the audience, but I promise I'll try to keep going with some form of consistency.

Bad news is a story I've been working on is now cancelled. I won't go into detail but I've been having a little harder of a time in my life than I'd care to admit. So I've decided to cancel Red Tower. One day I will most likely finish it, but for now Im taking a break. It just isn't working for me right now. I hope you can all understand.

Thank you all so much for checking in. I'm sorry to kind of drop the ball on you guys for so long, but I'm back and ready to work! I hope to see you there!