Chapter 2

A/N AGAIN SO IM WRITING AGAIN BECAUSE THAT WHORE SOPHIE IS MAKING ME WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER UGH OKAY SO LET'S GET STARTED

The next morning i woke up to my other best friend Chloe. (A/N sophie knows who they're based off of.) Chloe was sitting in front of me watching tv, they were watching Coraline our comfort movie. They noticed i was awake and looked at me with a worried face. I looked at them confused and they answered my confused look by saying "I need to tell you something about lia" (A/N lia is the bsf that hooked up with let's call the bf logan.) "Oh okay what happened" i answered. Chloe  paused the movie, they stood up and walked towards me since they were at the end of the bed. They looked at me straight in the eyes and said "Promise you'll finally leave Logan after i tell you this?" chloe said. I looked at them and said "i promise just please tell me what's going on" i said. They were nervous and i was getting scared. I looked at my phone blowing up with texts and calls from lia and logan. Chloe looked at me and said "well yesterday lia invited me to a party she was throwing, she said that she didn't invite you because you were fake. But i texted you anyways and saw that you were offline and weren't streaming so i figured you were asleep, i went to the party to see who was there and i saw lia and logan kissing and just now i was able to come and tell you because you weren't answering your phone." I looked at Chloe with pure confusion and they looked like they were on the verge of tears. I looked at my phone and said "oh" i had seen all the texts from logan and lia, i looked up at Chloe and saw them crying. "What's wrong chloe? It's not your fault i believe you." they looked up at me and gave me a hug, after like 5 seconds of hugging i let go a little to wipe their tears.

L O L. I LIKE SEEING SOPHIE SUFFER SO CLIFFHANGER BAES.
I FORGOT WORD COUNT IS 384
ALSO DRINK WATER AND EAT MY LOVES<33