𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

CHAPTER THREE:˗ˏˋmistake or not?'ˎ˗▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

CHAPTER THREE:
˗ˏˋmistake or not?'ˎ˗
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  THE SUN SHINED right onto mike's eyes, causing him to wake right up. it was the second day of school and the boy wasn't very excited to go to school like usual, other than to see his friends and to see veronica. sure he only knew the girl for a day, but he really liked her.

  after mike got out of bed, he headed to the bathroom. mike took a quick shower and got dressed. while in the process of fixing his hair, he heard a knock. the boy opened the door and rolled his eyes.

  it was his older sister, nancy. " could you please hurry up? i have to get going."

  " into jonathan's pants?" mike crossed his arms.

  " what the hell is wrong with you?! of course not! i do have a job you know." nancy shouted.

" well if it isn't true, why are you so mad about it?!" mike shouted back.

nancy started to get angrier but before she could say anything else, karen stopped the chaos.

" what's going on?" karen turned to both teens.

" mike is taking to long in the bathroom and he's making up shitty lies about me." nancy explained.

" language!" karen hit nancy's shoulder.

  " i'm not even taking long and all i said was the truth." mike yelled.

nancy stuck up her middle finger at mike. " you're such a lier! i'm just trying to get ready for work."

" well i'm just trying to get ready for school."

karen then cut in, " both of you calm down! mike just try to hurry up and nancy, be more patient."

  " whatever." nancy said, going to her room.

  mike just shut the bathroom door and began to work on his hair again.

───────────────

  mike got to school a bit early to hangout with his friends before class started. it was something him and his friends had done regularly.

  " hey guys." mike smiled at his friends.

  all the boys waved at mike and a few seconds later, lucas went up to him. " dustin told us that you went over to his house yesterday after school. he said that you told him about this girl in your math class."