Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Encounter

"Please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. Also, please make sure your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off."

"Ah," he yawned, stretching his arms.

Finally! The plane is about to take off. Junkyu has been itching to get off this plane and visit the country where his father, the President, is currently ruling.

As the plane took off, he looked out the window and saw a crowd of men wearing suits and carrying guns.

"As expected, father will not allow me to travel alone. Tsk," he said, shaking his head.

Junkyu sighed and began to walk outside. As Junkyu walked in front of them, the guards bowed their heads. Junkyu stopped when he noticed two young men standing next to his Limousine car. He furrowed his brows and stared at the two.

"Who are you?" Junkyu asked.

"We're the Agents. This is Agent 12," he says, motioning to the man beside him. "I'm Agent 10, and we're here to pick you up."

"Cool names. So where's Agent 11?"

The tan-skinned man raised one of his brows. "Pardon?"

"I mean, you're ten and he's twelve, so where's the eleven?"

Junkyu noticed Agent 12 rolling his eyes. Junkyu laughed.

"I'm just kidding."

"He's dead."

"Oh...?" Junkyu paused. "Bless his soul."

"Shall we go sir?" Agent 10 asked. Junkyu nodded and went inside his Limousine together with the Agents.

★✰★

"Dad!" Junkyu ran up to his father, the President, and hugged him. "I missed you."

"I miss you, too, son. How was the flight?"

"Still boring," Junkyu rolled his eyes, and the President chuckled.

"You always complain about that. You still haven't change. Come have a cup of tea with me."

Junkyu and the President walked over to the table and sat. There was a wide variety of foods on the table.

"Dad," Junkyu said, drawing his father's attention.

"Yes, son?"

"Why did you bring the Agents? I can drive on my own, you know," Junkyu said while eating.

"You nearly got killed the last time you drove alone, and I'm afraid it will happen again, so I sent them to guard you."

"I can take care of my self. I'm a fully grown man now, dad. And besides, that was years ago."

"We still need to be cautious, son. We don't know what's waiting for us outside."

"Yeah dad, whatever."

Junkyu finishes his meal and rises. Before walking away, he turned to face his father.

"By the way, dad," he paused. "I'm going to the bar later," Junkyu said with a smile.

The President set the newspaper down and looked at Junkyu.