"I'm going to be the best hero!" Red hair wagged in your face. "Sure" You rolled your eyes, looking over at your dad. It was normal for rich families to have ties with each other so the L/n's were "buddies" with the Todoroki's. "My father says I'll be better than stinky All Might" Toya admired the velvet flame that spewed upwards from his hand.

Your lips twitched into a jealous smile. "Oh, that's nice" Having the passion and confidence of using your quirk were non-existent. Toya bit on his bottom lip. "Were leaving, Toya!" His father's harsh voice erupted. "Five more min-" "Now" Enji tapped his foot on the wood floor.

"Bye Y/n. The next time you'll see me I'll be the 1# Hero" Toya chanted. "You always say that" You laughed.
Fun times.....

Well, he was wrong. You never saw him since that day. And the person who you were staring at wasn't him either. "He's so cute~" Girls squealed, piling over Hawks. "I'm just doing was I do best" Hawks flexed out his wings.

The grip on the shiny counter became tighter. Sure he was attractive but the cocky attitude and sarcasm are repulsive. Your eyes ripped from the window when a small chime rang through the shop.

"Hi" You fixed your posture. It was weird working in a shop around this area. Heros and villains always came in, attracting new people. But it was also fun guessing who is who. Either a Hero, "Villain", bystander, wannabe hero (hero complex), and wannabe villain (God complex).

"Hello," One of the three and the shortest spoke out. "What even is this store?" A husky voice came out of a more Grey hood than the others. All of them were wearing oversized jackets.

"You won't know until you look" The shortest of the bunch laughed at your statement, dipping into one of the nearest aisles. They seemed to be normal bystanders- -or siblings.

You had your confusion on what the shop sold. A minute you could be seeing books (not the romantic love story kind) and the next you would be seeing slim glass containers filled with colorful liquid.

If you looked hard enough you could find food and drinks. Although nothing complimented each other, everything was uniquely organized.

"Looking at heros is a reminder that society sucks" The familiar phrase made you turn. Spiky black hair poked through the top slim of the hood. Blue eyes looked back at you. "Good book and no biased opinions either. But some statements might be confusing so 9/10, only recommend to specific minds"

You tapped a finger on your head. "Specific?" The man (you assumed) smirked. He walked closer to the counter. Your eyes flashed to the side, the other people were still browsing. The paper cover smacked onto the polished counter.

Your eyes flickered to the man. You hummed. "How much?" The group looked like the stealer bunch, mostly because of the hoods. And the fact that the faint smell of metallic dark red liquid lingered on someone's body.

"663¥" His slender fingers scooped the circular pieces of metal. You reached your hand out, forming it into a C. Each yen coin dropped in your hand slowly. His hand hovered closely. The corners of your mouth turned upwards.

'Was he doing this on purpose

He smelled like...men...a weird burning marshmallow mixed with old citrus hung around it. It was pleasant nor was it was revolting. "Ahem~" The other 2 hoods came out, one skipping towards the corner.

The voice was young and feminine. "Stop flirting" She nudged the man aside, placing her things on the counter. Small glass bottles with tiny labels glued to the front. The writing was in cursive. "Together or separate payments?"

You looked at the yen already placed in your hand. "Together" The girl's voice sounds like she was drowning in excitement. Like a teenager getting ready to make their first payment with a credit card.

"331¥" She happily added to the pile of aluminum. You placed the things in a pale beige non-woven polypropylene bag, the initials of the store sewed on the front. "Have a good night" The girl chimed. She looked up at you so light finally seeped into the dark shadows cast by the hood.

"You too" You genuinely smiled. She seemed like a sweet soul and if you had to put her up in the group may be a bystander or a wannabe with actual potential.