{11}

"Shhhhh! Don't talk!!" I whisper yelled at Hyung, who just looked ahead.

We had to skip the last class, but I didn't care.

I didn't care at all, because I wanted you.

I wanted to have you for myself, I wanted to know who you were and wanted to make sure I was not falling for the wrong girl.

I would hate myself if that ever happened, because I love you more than I should.

And that was you. Café girl, walking up to my locker and sticking the small, Pastel note on top of it, before looking at your feet and walking off.

You looked really down today.

Waiting for you to go, we walked up to the locker, before Jimin Hyung was called.

"Jimin! The Choreo teacher wants to talk to you!" Hoseok said and he nodded, placing a hand on my shoulder before leaving, me standing there, staring at the sheet of paper.

'Don't ignore me after this. I mean it.

I love you Jungkook.'

I looked at the note.

I read it once, twice, thrice, and I still couldn't believe it. My heart was lodged in my throat and I was squealing inside.

I did something I never would've done, or never should've done.

I ran.

I ran out the gates, lookinig both sides to see where you ran.

And there you were, walking your way home, your little pencil tucked behind your ear.

I ran behind you, before holding your wrist making you turn around.

Tears.