Ventress

I was in this old bar enjoying my favorite drink when I noticed a Nightsister from Dathomir enter the bar and sat down after ordering her drink. I recognized her as Asajj Ventress, Darth Tyrannus' apprentice. I wondered what she was doing here, then I noticed a fellow bounty hunter getting a little too close.

"So, what's a girl like you doing in a dump like this?" He tried flirting, raising an eyebrow at his terrible attempt at flirting. I saw that she was getting agitated and was about to reach for her lightsaber and that's when I decided to step in. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Ok buddy, back off now she obviously is not interested."

"Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it bitch?"

I tightened my grip on his shoulder until he screamed in pain and ran off.

"Fucking idiot." I whispered under my breath. I sat down next to Ventress who muttered something I couldn't make out.

"Her drinks are on me."

She rolled her eyes.

"You didn't have to do that, you know."

"What if I wanted to?"

"Why would you?"

"Because I know what it's like having a creep on your ass trying to get you into bed."

She nodded in acknowledgement.

"What's your name, bounty hunter?" she asked.

"y/n, and I already know who you are, Asajj Ventress."

She reached for her sabers before I stopped her.

"Whoa, chill, I'm not out to get you or anything. It's not like I'm going to sell you out to the Jedi Council or the Sith, I have no love for either of them."

She visibly relaxed and moved her hand away from her lightsabers. She knew I was telling the truth.

"Then what's with your lightsabers then?" she pointed at the two lightsabers hanging from my belt.

"Well long story short honey, I was a Padawan and my master killed a couple of other Jedi masters and then himself after framing me for it and I got kicked from the order, but then when they found out it was my master they asked me back but it was too late. So I left forever and became a bounty hunter."

She downed a shot before saying.

"Seems like every kind of force wielder always turns their backs on people who trusted them."

I turned my full attention to her.

"What's your story?" I asked. "You don't have to tell me though."

She sighed.

"Basically, Dooku left me to die even after I stayed loyal to him."

I went silent. I was surprised she trusted me enough to tell me.

"I'm surprised you told me. Dooku is a dick for letting you go, he has no idea how much he lost."

She got another drink.

"Thank you?"

"No problem, by the way if you're looking for a job in the bounty hunting business here's how to contact me."

I slid a little device over to her that had my contact details on it so that whenever she wanted she could reach me for a job.

I left her with it and went off to do my next job.

It had been a week or so since I saw Ventress, I don't know, I wasn't keeping count. I was in my apartment on Coruscant when my bracelet chimed with a message from Ventress.