27- BUTTERFLY 🦋.

A/N:GUYS BE READY WITH YOUR TISSUE PAPERS 🤧AND LISTENING TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED SONG WHILE READING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

All of my friends are gathered this evening to celebrate. As soon as they got the news of me being in love with y/n and that we two confessed each other and now everything is alright, they forced me to meet up and celebrate. I refused to their idea of celebrating it at my place because Y/n may see us together but Jin hyung insisted that Y/n will be busy at her work place and we can enjoy,to which I agreed. Also they were thinking that I changed since I met Y/n which wasn't true. I wanted to prove them that my love for them isn't reduced because of Y/n and hence we are now partying at my apartment.

Namjoon hyung,Jin hyung, Hoseok hyung and Jungkook, We all gathered after a long time together to enjoy our weekend.

"Congrats Taehyung. We all are realllyy happy for you two." Namjoon hyung hugged me followed by everyone and we had a group hug. It was so overwhelming.

"So Taehyung when you gonna introduce us to Y/n?", Jin hyung asked me...

"She already knows each and everyone of you. Why should I introduce y'all to her again?" I asked him back...

"Ahhh Taehyung he means when you gonna tell her the truth and introduce us as your friends?" Hoseok hyung elaborated his question.

A frown crept onto my lips thinking about how I'm weaving a lie around Y/n...A huff escaped my lips..

They all noticed a sudden change in my mood and got worried...

"Taehyung what happened?" Jin hyung inquired..

"Hyung don't tell us that you haven't told Y/n the truth yet .." Jungkook worriedly asked me...

"Guys I'm scared..." I replied...

"Scared of what Taehyung?" Namjoon hyung asked his voice laced with worry...

"I'm scared that she might leave me if she knows the truth. I'm scared she'll try anything stupid again if she knows that I betrayed her. This is all a lie but if she is happy then I'm willing to continue this..." Hoseok hyung cutted me off mid sentence..

"Stop this bullshit Taehyung! You know very well you can't keep her in shade for too long. One day she will discover the truth and trust me it will be more painful. Its better if you tell her everything before she discovers it from anyone else..." Hoseok's words were laced with pure rage. He was the coolest hyung but today he lost his temper on my blunder mistake.

"I too agree with Hoseok hyung. He is right." Jungkook added...

Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung were eyeing me with pity...I were at a loss of words. I can't tell them my reasons, my fears. Even if I they may not understand...

"Tell us something Taehyung. Your silence isn't helping this.." Jin hyung demanded..

"Taehyung we all are ready to help you. But please tell us why you are still hiding all this from her." Namjoon hyung held me by my shoulders and forced me to look into his eyes. His eyes soft as always with adoration for me...

"I- I don't know. I'm just afraid. Y/n is doing well and she is happy now. I don't want to spoil all this for her. We are happy together and the truth,it may wreck everything. I don't want to lose her . If I lose her now ,I'll lose myself. After Jimin I found comfort in her and I don't want her to leave me. I know I'm selfish but I'm doing this for her own well-being. She is not strong enough to handle the truth and she may break completely. I want to protect her even if it requires me to live a fake life. Even if it means to hide this all from her. I will do anything at the expense of her happiness." I didn't even realized that I was sobbing till now. Wet tears cascading through my cheeks and soaking my shirt.