Dream #1

Seungmin and I were childhood friends, and we knew each other from when I can remember.

As we got older, he went into training, to be an idol, and I was studying normally.

When Seungmin started training, I met the rest of Stray Kids who were training with him.

They were all very friendly and amazing T^T I love them now. However I, in the dream, was really awks and shy, and didn't have any other friends except Seungmin. So I found it hard to meet so many people at once. (WHEN YOU'RE AN INTROVERT HUR)

After practice one day, I walked into the practice room, and no one was in there.

I looked around the room and saw one of the members on the floor lying on his back.

When he noticed I walked in, I was too awks so I turned around to avoid looking at him.

He sat up and said "you're Seungmin's friend right?"

I was like "uh yeah... Hello..."

He walked up to me, and his smile was so freaking gorgeous I can't.

I awkwardly asked where Seungmin was, and he laughed.

I was like "w-why are you laughing?"

He said "you don't have to be so nervous! You are very shy, aren't you?"

I blushed at his comments and was like "I'm not that shy..."

He responded and said "don't worry, you don't have to be shy, we are all really care free!" And then he smiled and it was just so beautiful and warm. (IT LOOKED LIKE THIS, I'M CRYING AT THIS BEAUTY)

Seungmin came in and said hello to me, and Jisung jumped in and was like "she wants to join us for dinner!"

And I was like "what?!?"

Seungmin was kinda shocked by this because normally I wouldn't eat with anyone I didn't know too well. (HE BE LIKE--)

Jisung looked at me and was like "you're coming right?" And it was so hard to resist such a warm and kind hearted man that I agreed to it, almost whispering under my breath a yes