Bad

Natsu pov

I walked for almost a week I guess. I don't know where am I. From what I see there are only woods on the cliff. "I guess this will be my best place ever... I'm sorry Happy, Erza, Lucy. I don't want to leave you all but I have to" as I leaned to the tree.

Suddenly, I see a pair of people. One has blond hair and the other has raven hair. When I look carefully it's Sting and Rogue. "Fuck!" I run away from them so they won't find me and give me a bunch of questions

~mean while~

Sting pov

"Oi, Rogue do you see that?" I pointed to the bush where I see someone figure. "What?" Asked him. "I think I see someone near that bush. Should we check it out?" Curious me. "Fine," said Rogue. We walk to that bush and we check it, it was Natsu. "Natsu-san?"

Natsu pov

"Natsu-san?" I know that voice it's Sting. I faced him with Rogue "Oh hi Sting, Rogue" said me with nervousness." What are you doing here? Did you suppose to Fairy Tail guild right?" Asked him. I nodded "actually I -i-i 'sob' 'sob' " I can't say it. Suddenly, Sting hugs me, and I crying out loud. "Shh... don't worry Natsu-san once you fine you can tell me okay?" Asked him with a smile. I looked at him and nodded.

Sting pov

"Oi Sting, can we bring Natsu along with us? Yeah you know, after this we go to the Sabertooth right?" Asked Rogue. "Yeah, you right. Natsu-san do you want to come with us?" He nodded and I smile at him for his response. Suddenly I feel my face was blushing. If you want to know, I have a crush on Natsu-san since Grand Magic Games and fought together with the other dragon slayers against Acnologia. His pink hair and cute face. I wish he will be mine. I ruffle his hair and three of us go to the Sabertooth guild.

Rogue pov

I notice Sting's face was blushing. I smirked. You know right, that Sting has a crush on Natsu-san. Because he told me before. I hope they will become love birds. I smirked again and we continue our way to the Sabertooth.