(Prime) A Steamy Check Up :: Knockout x Femme! Reader (Lemon)

After a battle with the Autobots. You decided to come with Knockout to get fixed, little did you know things will get steamy~

this was a request by Angel-Sweet-Cherry

⋅-˚̣-✧-–-⭒-⊹-⭒-–-✧-˚̣⋅

You were a wreckless bot. You were always getting in trouble and fighting because you thought it was fun. You always land in the medbay. Which doesn't bother you. The Medbay was like a second berthroom.

You were involved in a fight with the Autobots over a relic. You haven't been to the Medbay in awhile. You had minor injuries. It wasn't all that bad. But Megatron forced you, he may not care about you or his subordinates but you were the best of his warriors.

You walked in the medbay.

"Ah there you are. (Y/D). You haven't been in my medbay in ages. How are you?" Knockout smirked.

"I'm fine. I have a minor injury. But the boss told me to get checked out." You chuckled.

"Alright. (Y/D). You need a checkup. It's been while since your last check up. I need to see everything. To see if you're working there." Knockout said.

"Ah okay." You laid down and Knockout began to check your body. He fixed your minor injuries. He hums a little and began to check your body.

"Alright (Y/D). I'm going to check to see if you're sexually active down there." Knockout said.

"W-What?" You said.

"Relax." Knockout taps at your interface panel. It slowly opens as he sees your Valve.

"Uh hah. You haven't really been sexually active have you?" He asked. You shook your helm.

"Let me fix that~" Knockout licked your Valve you grunt. Knockout licked some more. You groan and arched your back.

"Ack!" You moan. Knockout continues licking your Valve and you moan.

"Ah~! Please... Knockout. Yessss~! I'm so close~!" You were so close to overloading but Knockout pulled his glossa.

"Aaah! I was so close..." You whine. Knockout chuckles.

"Alright. Let's check your stamina." Knockout opens his interface panel revealing a huge spike.

"I-Is it going to fit?" You asked.

"Of course it is." Knockout places his spike in your Valve. You hissed. But Knockout waited until you were adjusted. You told him to go.

He thrusted in you, you moaned.

"Ah~! Knocky! Ah faster! Ahhh!!!" You arched your back as Knockout grabbed your stabilizers and thrusted in and out. This was your first time so you came a total of 14 times. Knockout was still going. He had alot of stamina.

"Ah!!!! Frag... I'm c-c-close..." Knockout buries his helm in your shoulder overloading in you.

He pulled out and you went into recharge.

"All systems are operational." Knockout brings you to your room and snuggles you close.

"Goodnight (Y/D)" He said.