Rumours + Betrayal?

Monday, 1:30pm.

Painter Park Jimin and famous detective Jeon Jungkook dating rumours are in the air!

Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook have been seen holding eachother's hands in public near Han River. The rumoured couple seemed to be talking about something and detective Jeon seemed to be the one reaching his hand out first to popular artist Jimin.

None of them have confirmed and none of them have denied the rumours either. Even so, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook have been receiving support from netizens.

"They look good together honestly, If this is true..i wish the best for them!!"

"Wow, this 'couple' truly was never expected knowing Jimin is usually in Italy with his friends. I never expected this but i fully support them."

"This would be a power couple if this was true."

The dating rumours have not been confirmed yet they have been receiving a bunch of support and love!

READ NEXT !!

Park Jimin's first interview after the sudden disapperance of his painting "Lovers in Paris" and his dating rumours with detective Jeon Jungkook.

Watch the full interview here !!

http/0613/wzcjjskafcn101395.com

Here are the important details you probably want the answer to!

"Jimin, we are sorry about the disapperance on your painting. What are your thoughts about it?"

"Well, honestly..I felt devastated because it took me a while to perfect it and all. I put so much hard work into it and it made me feel sad that it went missing just like that."

We feel the same way, Jimin! We are so sad about your amazing and beautiful painting's disappearance.

And now, the question most of you want tne answer to!

"Awhile after the report of your painting's disappearance, dating rumours of you and detective Jeon Jungkook suddenly spark, do you have anything to say about it?"

"I would like to deny the rumours for both me and Jungkook. Detective Jeon is a very good friend of mine and it was very crowded. Him and i held hands so we don't lose eachother in the crowd. We were just hanging out as friends.
Most of you may ask why we were in public rather than going somewhere private, we just wanted to show our friendship to everyone."

Well said, Jimin! Jimin denied the dating rumours for both him and the Detective.

"Wow, did you prepare those answers, sir?" Jungkook chuckled as he scrolled through his phone reading the interview Jimin had while Jimin was right next to him.