Stars [S]

[This chapter contains (TCC):
-Abuse
-Suicide]

I stared blankly at my hands, they were on the table, being hit by an iron stick.  I could see blood spilling everywhere, that's my hands, correct? Why didn't i pulled back? Why didn't i attack back? Because i know it's useless.

I, Solar Lunar, right now was being punished by my dear mother.  Apparently, this is how the Lunar family giving each other so called 'love'.  My mom's word slowly got raised at every second, every hit becomes more hurt, but i don't care, why.. why am i being punished again? Oh right.. i got the 3rd place on my high school.. my grade suddenly dropped, i myself don't know why.

"Do you get it Solar? We, are the Lunar family! Do you realised you are the first family on generations got 3rd place?! What a shame, you are a useless child!"

'Mom.. i know'

.

.

.

It was midnight, Solar's silver eyes was gazing at the stars.  Every midnight, he would sneak out of house to the nearest abandoned building, it was a bit far, but he can walk there for 20 minutes.  He usually goes to the roof top, gazing at the stars, every, single, night.

Solar's emotionless face, soon filled with happiness.  Stars, his only friend, his only and one only, the happiness he had.  He never got any 'love' from a normal family, his family from pure Lunar blood was also like that, at first his mom, who is from the Carroll family , was quite shocked seeing me being beat up just because i got 96 on my test, which is supposed to be 98-100.  But as time flews by, his mother grew cold to him, getting used to me being beat up every time my score dropped.

'Oh, stars, i never can imagine my life without gazing at your beauty.. your shine always kept me smile, you are my reason to live..'

I know, it's weird, why just gazing at the stars give you happiness? Well at least they were the one light that was on this cruel and unfair world.. who or what was your light? What was your reason to live? I never know.. but it changed when i was 5, my parents never let me out of the house, i must've study.. But once, i succeeded sneak out, and there was my first time meeting stars.

For who knows long, Solar was dozen off, he completely ignored the alarm on his phone, signalling it's time to go back home.  But a certain sound dragged him out of his thoughts, he turned around, it was 2 am, he know, he doesn't need to check his phone to know it, he already know by the colour of the sky, it was a bit lighter.

He slowly turned his head around, it can be a killer or a thief, not like he cared, but his silver ones met a pair of mint green eyes.  He doesn't recognise this person, they seemed at the same age.

Solar knew what those mint eyes what full of, fear and yet confidence.. perhaps he had the confidence to do something that he feared of, Solar had no idea is that a good thing or a bad thing.

The young man winched at his presence, "W- what are you doing here?! I thought there was nobody! Now my suicide plan was ruined! You can't stop me! No matter what!".

Solar watched the minted eyed boy calmly, "I won't stop you.. this world is cruel, like you said.. i understand..".

The young man keep silent, his mint eyes glanced at the stars, "I come here to at least to see the stars before i die.. guess meeting a Lunar was a bonus huh?" He chuckled, Solar softly smiled.

Mint, my nickname towards that man, i don't know his name do i? I can't just said 'minted eyed young man' all of the time, "Well.. seeing the stars before dead do seem like a good idea.. hope you would've be happy there.." Solar said, they both kept silent, looking at the stars.

"I should go now.. i'm very sorry for you to see my death, the sky was weirdly more beautiful than before.."

Solar glanced at Mint, he was beside Solar, standing while looking down.  Slowly, Solar's silver eyes glanced down too.

"I hope it wasn't hurt yeah? That's pretty suck" Mint chuckled, Solar smiled.  "Me, Solar Lunar, said good bye for you.. your life's must been pretty hard.. mine's too.. but if you proceed to end it however, i won't stop you.. your death won't be forgotten by me..".

Mint smiled widely at him, slowly letting himself down, Solar, smiled back.  After a few seconds, he heard a pretty painful sound, it maybe mixed between crashing bones, skins getting cut, and blood spread.

Solar didn't bother to look down, he glanced at the door, who leads the stairs to go down.  He should go home now, it's pretty late.  With one last glance to the stars, he left the building.  He see a bit of blood, probably from Mint, but he didn't bother to look for him.  There's a high possibility of him being uncomfortable by the body, and what worse, he will maybe have the regret about why did he didn't stop Mint from falling down.

But still, Mint's smile has been on Solar's mind on the way back home, he was honestly confused by this smile, it was maybe a mix of fear for suicide, sadness for leaving the world, comforted by Solar's presence, confident on having his miserable life ended.. or maybe the reason is not those?

Too lost by his thoughts, Solar didn't realised he had been in front of the window he used to jump off, he just needs to climb a bit and get inside his room.  He didn't even noticed his body was on auto pilot when climbing, guess his body is too used by his hobby.

.

.

Be honest with me you readers, please, for your own good:

Is it

Too dramatic?

or

Too not-giving-suicide-vibe?

I never met someone trying to end their self, i don't know how they will interact, maybe it will be sad, or maybe they smiled as if their lives had no meaning?

However, what was your opinion for this chapter? I would appreciate everything you type, but please it comes from your heart (my friends used to lie it's good just to keep 'my feelings', though i'm unimpressed, it was stupid, i was asking from your heart and not lies).

Thank you for your time, have a great day/night.