The truth

*y/n's Pov*

Y/n walked towards the given address of their office whole holding a picture and a letter in her hand as well..the reason of her pain was right in her hand....

she had no idea as to why she felt so lightheaded but her heart was filled with so much pain..so much going on in her mind..she was overwhelmed by all of her emotions as if She was drowning in the dept of the sea where all she could see was darkness..The only light in that darkness was William for her..she could only think of her to ease her pain..she only met Him once but she knew she had some kind of connection with him..she knew He can safe her from drowning..she trusted him..

Y/n saw a carriage outside the building..she saw three men coming out of the carriage but the only once she could see was William..as she started running towards him..not caring about her health at all..not caring about her lightheadedness..she will managed to run towards him as she saw him looking straight at her..tears streaming down her cheeks as she saw her only hope..

She came closer to William as she Hugged him tight..as soon as she hugged him..her knees started becoming weaker and weaker so she couldnt help but fall down to her knees while william tried to hold her and they both sat down on their knees... Her tears won't stop as she started crying louder..she had so much pain inside..the loneliness and the pain she's keeping from so long couldn't help but come out in the form of tears as her heart started beating out fast..at this moment she could feel her heartbeat in her whole body...

*I..dont deserve...to live......*
She thought to herself

*dying..is the only option left for me*
Said y/n to herself

William could feel her pain deeply as the thought to herself..

Y/n could feel william's tears as she had her head on his chest..she knew william can feel her pain..

*this is how they were at this moment

*this is how they were at this moment..except for the part where william had tears in his eyes*

Y/n tried to stop herself from crying but it didn't work at all since the pain was too much for her to handle..she started feeling lightheaded as she started feeling pain in her heart..she knew it's no good...her voices stopped as she started feeling her head is getting lighter and she started feeling like everything is getting blacker... she was no longer conscious..

*william's pov*

While seeing her Passed out William had no idea what should he do at this point..He was in deep shock and pain as he saw her in this position..he had no idea whether he should get ahold of himself and stop his tears or get her up and call someone for her..

*what should i do...s..she...passed out...she...what should i..do now*

As William thought to himself, he felt someone patted His back..as soon as He felt Sherlock close to him..william felt a bit calmer..he knew He's not alone