30

Joey's party is a huge gathering of friends and family. Everyone from the tour is there. Then some family has come in from Boston just for Joey. He's such a lucky little boy to have so many people who love him.

Amber's so happy to see her parents, she always misses them when she can't see them whenever she wants to. "Mom, Dad thank you so much for coming. It's so good to get to hug you both. I've been missing you."

James squeezes his daughter tight. "Oh I've been missing you too baby girl. How's the tour going? Is Joey having fun?"

"It's going really good. We're both having a wonderful time. Joey got to go on stage last night. He loved every minute of it. I think we've got a little performer on our hands."

James laughs, "Well he's definitely got the right support system for that. I hear Jordan is giving him piano lessons now." Amber looks at her dad. "Who told you that?"

"Jordan did. We keep in touch. He's a good friend. Don't look so surprised. We've got something very important in common." Amber smiles, it warms her heart that they are close. Makes it so much easier to be in this extended family. Amber looks around for her mom, then she spots her talking to Sam of all people. It makes her uncomfortable. She just doesn't trust Sam at all. It's makes her even more uncomfortable when Bradley approaches them and says something to Sam.

Sam excuses herself and walks away with Bradley. Amber tries to watch where they go but someone else catches her eye.

Sara Beth.

James sees Amber staring at her. "Your mom invited her. You should go say hello." Amber looks up at her dad, she can't believe her mom invited Sara Beth. She never seemed to care for her. But maybe everyone was into moving forward now.

Amber's nervous as she approaches Sara. "Hi Sara. Thank you so much for coming." Amber hugs her birth mother and she can actually feel Sara relax.

"I'm glad you're okay with me being here. I wasn't sure after our last conversation. Amber, I'm so sorry for what I said. I should have listened to you better. I should have seen you were going through something and been there for you. I hope you can forgive me."

Amber hugs her again. "Oh no Sara Beth I'm the one who should apologize. I was so mean to you. I never should have said those horribly hateful things to you. I hope you know I didn't mean any of it. And I do want you in my life. I love you. I hope we can leave the past behind us and move forward."

Sara wipes a tear off Amber's cheek. "I'd really love that sweetheart."

They spend the next few minutes catching up and talking about Joe, Joey, her new album and the tour. Sara wants to know everything that's been going on with Amber. She fills her in as best as she can before she sees Joe waving her over. "We'll have to finish this later, looks like it's time for cake." Amber takes Sara by the hand and leads her over to where the rest of the family is sitting.

Jordan stands up to greet her as soon as he sees her. "Sara Beth what a pleasant surprise. I'm so happy to see you. How have you been?" They hug hello and he pulls a chair out for her, then sits in the seat next to her. "I've been good. It's really good to see you too Jordan. How are you? You look good. Not like a grandpa at all." Jordan laughs. "I don't feel like a grandpa, most days anyway. But I'm good. Things honestly couldn't be better for me right now."

"And how's Evelyn and the boys?"

Jordan hates when this subject gets brought up. Not about his boys, but Evelyn. He never knows how to answer questions about Evelyn. But with Sara Beth, he can't lie. "Evelyn and I are separated. We aren't telling anyone, but we've been living apart for over two years now." Jordan leans in close and whispers, "I've been seeing someone else, for a while now. Again it's not something I'm telling everyone about. But I'm happy. I miss my boys, but I get to see them whenever I want to. She won't let me bring them on tour with me, but we video chat every night. It's not a perfect arrangement, but it works for now."

Sara feels terrible for him. She knows how hard he worked on his marriage. She also knows how much those boys mean to him. "I'm so sorry to hear that Jordan."

"Thank you Sara Beth, but don't feel sorry for me. I'm happy. Really happy." Jordan looks over at Andi and he can't keep the huge smile from spreading across his face. Sara watches him, she sees how his face lights up when he sees Andi. "I can see how happy you are Jordan. It's good to see that boy again."

Jordan looks at her. "What boy?"

"The one I met on the beach all those years ago. The one with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. You've got that same smile now when you look at Andi. Congratulations on getting it back." Jordan gives her that beautiful smile and squeezes her hand. "Thank you Sara Beth."

They all sing Happy Birthday to Joey, who loves all the attention he's getting. Then they eat some cake. Everyone is having a wonderful time. Amber's so happy to see all the people she loves in one place. Today is a dream come true for her.

Joey becomes very excited about opening all his presents. He gets more toys than they have room for on the bus. His favorite gift is from his Mom and Dad though. It's a miniature golf cart just like the ones the guys use backstage at their shows. Only it's his size. He's so excited about getting to drive it that he forgets all about one or two of his presents. Amber makes him wait to ride the golf cart until all his presents are opened.

Joey tears open the last two gifts without even looking at them. They're both clothes so Amber let's it slide. As Joe helps Joey figure out how to drive his new ride, Amber takes a look at the new shirts he got. One is a NKOTB shirt, so cute. The other one Amber looks at and then looks at Andi with a not so happy look on her face.

Andi comes over to her, "What did I do to deserve that look?"

"Andi I told you not to say anything. How could you think this is funny?" Andi looks at the tshirt Amber's holding that just says BIG BROTHER on it. "Amber I did not do that. I swear it wasn't me."

Amber looks around and wonders who the hell could possibly know she's pregnant when she hasn't told anyone but Andi.