I'm just as bad as he is.

You groan, Stephen Strange is banging on your room door, "GO AWAY." You shout, you turn over, "YOU KNOW TOMORROW IS A SERIOUS DAY, YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP." Stephen shouts back, you get up, your hair everywhere and open the door, you glare at Stephen, "get dressed, more formally." Stephen says, "I don't have any formal clothes, you never gave me any sort of 'uniform'." You say, "well you did sort of completely ruin your last uniform." Stephen says, you chuckle and shut the door. You walk ot of your room, in a suit, since they won't allow you to wear anything else. You bang on the door and Stephen jumps, turning around and seeing you, "finally, that took you a while." He says, you roll your eyes, "care to come have some food with us? We'll be training after." Stephen asks, "I have my own food." You smile softly, Stephen pauses, suspecting something, but ignoring that idea in his head, "alright, let's get on with training then, yes?" Stephen says, you nod and both go off. You're training with Stephen and you knock him on the floor, you stand there, he sits there, staring at you, "are you going to get up?" You ask, offering your hand, "what spell was that..?" He asks, he grabs your hand and gets up, he lets go, "not important." You say, you go to walk off and he grabs you by your shoulder, you stand there, you turn around and glare at him, The Ancient One comes outside to where you all are, you look at the floor, Stephen lets go off of your shoulder and turns towards The Ancient One, you notice neither of them are looking at you and you sprint off, Stephen looks at you running off and then The Ancient One, "I sense something with her." Stephen says, "me too." The Ancient One says, "someone found some strange tasting food in her room." They say, "what's that got to do with it?" Stephen asks, "they're debating.." They stop, "whether she's a cannibal." Stephen says, they sigh and nod, "I don't want her to be that, I don't want to risk her falling into the dark dimension." They say, they both sigh and watch you run in the distance. It's tomorrow and you're lying down in bed, Stephen knocks on your door, but gently this time, you, too, open the door for the first time, you yawn, looking up at him, "we've decided you are not coming with us today." Stephen says slowly, you look at him, "have fun attempting to beat Kaecilius." You say, you shut the door and sit on the edge of your bed. "She knew who Kaecilius was." Stephen says, "I'm starting to be a bit suspicious of her." The Ancient One says, they both pause as they see you run past and hear a strange whining noise from a person. You're eating something, sat on your bed, you chuckle, Stephen bangs on your door again and you get up, you groan and adjust your tie, rubbing the hair off of your blue suit, you open your door and stare at him, "I thought you went?" You say, Stephen looks at the bowl on your bed and pauses, he looks at you with wide eyes, you turn and look at the bowl and look back at him, you smirk, "you found out, didn't you?" You say, "you ate them?!" Stephen says, he shakes his head and walks off, glaring at you, you slam the door shut and look at the bowl on your bed. You have blood on your hands, you continue chucking the bowl at the wall, you look under your bed and smile, the body you used to eat is there, you chuckle.
Dr. Strange and The Ancient One are wating for Kaecilius, they turn around as they both hear a noise, Kaecilius stands there, he smirks, "how's your little one doing?" He asks, they pause, "Y/N?" Stephen asks, Kaecilius nods, Stephen and The Ancient One look at each other, "ANSWER ME!" He shouts, "she's good.. " Stephen said, "you found out her secret, didn't you, Strange?" Kaecilius says, he sighs, "she is a cannibal, isn't she?" The Ancient One says, Kaecilius and Stephen nod, "she is, but how do you know?" Stephen says to Kaecilius, "we're very close." He says. A few minutes later, they're fighting, as you walk in, you place your bag down as they all stop and stare at you, Kaecilius chuckles, you turn and Stephen and The Ancient One glare at you, "oh yes, I forgot to tell you." You say, "we went through the process of the ritual together." You say, your eyes are outlined the same as Kaecilius. You walk over to Keacilius and stand next to him, you look at each other and then start fighting. An hour later, The Ancient One opens a temple and Strange and The Ancient One both jump out, you and Keacilius look at them as they go, 'boring." You whisper, you and Keacilius look at each other, you step towards him as you lay your hand in his, you look up at him, "I'm glad you could join us." He says, "I don't regret it." You smirk. A few minutes later, you're both making out and Stephen and The Ancient One come back with equipment, they pause and look at each other, "should we come back later?" Stephen asks, "no." The Ancient One whispers back. Your vision suddenly goes black and you pass out. You wake up and are tied to a chair, "you're kidnapping me now?" You say, Stephen is in front of you, "we're trying to save you from him." Stephen says, "he's my husband." You groan, Stephen unties you as you glare at him, "go back to your room, cover up your eyes, and if you misbehave again, we'll kill you, and don't worry, we're doing the same with Kaecilius, just making him do some jobs here." Stephen smiles and gestures for you to leave, and you do so. People gasp as you run past them and tumble into your room, you cover up your eyes and sigh a sigh of relief, lying back on your bed, you fall asleep. An hour later, you wake up from a slight knock on the door, you groan and open the door, Kaecilius is there, looking annoyed, you quickly shove him in your room and shut the door, he perches on the edge of your bed, "they forced me to do some strange jobs." He says, "well I don't really care as long as you're alright." You say, he nods, "I'll always be alright." He says, you smile and he smiles back. Another dreaded few minutes later, you're making out again, "I love you." You say to him, "I love you too." He says back. It's night and you, Stephen and Kaecilius are all together, "I hope you've stopped eating human now." Stephen says, "I've tried to, but it's tempting when you're in front of me." You say, Stephen rolls his eyes, he glares at Kaecilius, "right, go to sleep." Stephen says to you, you go off to your room. You try to fall asleep. Kaecilius is in the library. You use a spell to make a teleport entrance to the library and steal the books, you grab one and tumble through the hole, Kaecilius grabs you before you fall, "don't try doing that again, it always ends like that, trust me." He says, you both laugh. You're both asleep on your bed, you yawn and look at him, you jump as he's looking at you, you both laugh again, "I'm sorry." You say, "why?" He asks, "for leaving you for ages, alone." You say, "don't be, I managed to learn a thing or two." He says, he does the spell you did and snatches a book, chucking it onto the bed, "listen." He says, covering your mouth, "WHERE'S THE BOOKS GONE?" Stephen shouts from the library outside, you and Kaecilius both laugh as you roll onto him quickly when Stephen bangs on your door, you get up and open it, chucking the book back to him, he laughs a bit and rolls his eyes, walking back to the library. You and Kaecilius are asleep, again, after a strange day.