The Test

It was a Saturday night in the Shiratorizawa Boys dorm room common area when Tendou plopped down in the middle of the room with his computer. To the shock of Semi, Yamagata, Kawanashi, Shirabu, Reon, Ushijima, and most importantly Goshiki. Each student is somewhere facing the tv, either on the couch or floor.

"We are no longer watching a movie and we all are going to take the rice purity test together. Secrets will be revealed and I will not hesitate to humiliate you."

Tendou, with this daring speech, shut off the tv and received groans of displeasure as a result.

"Who here has taken it?" Tendou asked

A string of 'I have' and 'yes' came from the group except for the lone first year, Goshiki Tsutomu. Goshiki, the first-year angel, pure as snow, innocent baby, and the favorite of all the kouhai in the volleyball team. Although they would never admit it.

"Goshiki~~~ Has our baby never taken the test so lovingly bestowed upon us."

Goshiki looked at Tendou, who was in the front of the group like an announcer. He was laying on Ushijima and Yamagata. Yamagata laying against the armrest with his feet resting against Ushijima and Goshiki laying on Yamagata's front.

"I'm good."

"Too bad. You're too much of an innocent child for my taste." Shirabu said with a glare.

"Yamagata and Ushijima, hold him down. Tendou get the test ready." Semi stated with a smirk.

A minute or two passed and the test was ready.

"To save some time I'm going to ask these questions in groups so that if you haven't done them we can skip them." Tendou had his computer with him in his lap and sat in the middle section of the couch on the floor and by Goshiki's head.

"You guys are soooo gonna regret this when this is over. You are gonna wish you never made me take this test." Goshiki said, slightly struggling against his captors.

"No!" Everyone said except Ushijima.

"Why do you not want to take this test? I don't see the problem with testing the purity of a person's actions. There is no need to panic." Ushijima stated as unenthusiastically as usual.

"Ok, Tsum Tsum~" Tendou clapped his hands and looked at Goshiki with an evil smirk which only made Goshiki look more nervous.

"Take off the sexual questions because everyone knows you are a virgin," Kawanashi said.

"Go easy on him first" Reon said slightly concerned for his kouhai.

The following is Tendou asking the questions and Goshiki answering. If another person talks it will say so. I am shortening some questions as well because I am incredibly lazy.

"Held hands romantically?"

"Yes"

"Date?"

"Yes"

"Relationship?"

"No"

"How have you been on a date but not in a relationship?" Semi asked very confused.

"Grandparents forced me to and my parents did not want to argue so they set up a date with the neighbor girl so they would leave it alone." Goshiki said lacking any emotion.

"Danced with no room for Jesus?"

"Yes I think"

"Kissed non-family? On the lips?"

"Yes"

"French kissed? In public?"

"No"

"As expected. I don't know what you think your gonna get out of this." Shirabu said looking so bored