Positions

"Jaeminnie!" Renjun shouted for the young man from the living room of their home.

Jaemin came running down the stairs with a baby monitor in one hand and a children's book in the other. The minute he came into Renjun's view, he began shush him.

"Baby, you need to be quiet. I just got the toddlers to sleep and want them to stay that way for more than five seconds." Jaemin explained.

"Sorry, I just wanted ask what's for dinner." Renjun sheepishly said, motioning for the younger man to sit with him on the couch.

"I would cook but I'm e-fucking-xhausted. Can you?" Jaemin asked, leaning into Renjun's lap so the older male could run his fingers through his hair the way he did whenever Jaemin was stressed.

"I'll tell Jeno to pick something up on his way home." Renjun replied.

Jaemin smiled, looking up at his husband, "Thank you."

Renjun hummed in response, leading the pair into a comfortable silence, the only noise being their breaths (and the little grunts Jaemin would make when Renjun pulled on a piece of his hair a bit harder than he did the rest) until the pitter-patter of footsteps were heard and in came their eldest child who was stood staring at the pair with the rims of her eyes red like she had just been bawling her heart and soul out.

"What happened baby?" Renjun asked the little girl, quickly jumping off the couch and approaching her.

"I miss Uncle Hyuckie." she said then pouted.

Renjun would do anything in his power to remove that pout off of his baby's face.

"Well then. I guess you'll be giving Uncle Hyuckie and Uncle Markie a visit then." he said to her, booping her little nose.

"Thank you mommy!" she yelped, throwing her arms around Renjun's neck.

"Anything for you baby. Now you should go get stuff to bring overnight and Papa will drive you." Renjun told her.

"I will?" Jaemin asked, surprised by his husband suddenly volunteering him for this task.

"Yes you will." Renjun firmly stated, his eyes turning into slits, warning Jaemin not to disagree with him.

Jaemin widened his eyes, fearing what would happen if he disagreed, all he said was, "Yes of course, Papa will take you." he reassured the little girl.

The slits that Renjun eyes transformed into were gone and his eyes returned to their bright, beautiful state.

Jaemin muttered, "Scary." and pulled out his phone to text Donghyuck about the impending arrival of his children.

me
guess what hoe

bitchy sun 🌞
what hoe

me
my babies are going to your house

bitchy sun 🌞
no way
WAIT REALLY
AHHHHHH
YOU SHOULDVE TOLD ME EARLIER
I NEED TO GO GET SNACKS AND SODA AND MOVIES

me
i'll drop them off in a couple hours

bitchy sun 🌞
can i keep one this time
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
i'll take lots of care of them
i'll love them unconditionally

me
no❤

bitchy sun 🌞
why tf not
stop being selfish
you already have 7 and you and jen are probably gonna knock injun up again in the next month