chapter 1

You were laying on your bed relaxing listening to the calming silent mansion. You were just about to doze off when your maid Ella knocked on the door." Im terribly sorry to interrupt your dozing malady but you have a visitor." "Who is it?" "Ciel phantomhive of the phantomhive estate." You jumped up at the name of your childhood friend and brushed your (h/l) (h/c) and ran downstairs stumbling in the process. You braced yourself for impact of the cold hard marble floors but it never came for Ella had caught you. A wave of thankfulness washed over you glad you had a demon butler. You suddenly remember ciel and became embarrassed of tripping over your own feet. You scrambled to you feet brushed yourself off and bowed in front of him." Im terribly sorry for my idiocy my Lord." "You could never be a idiot in my eyes malady." Ciel said kindly. You smiled and hugged him tightly. " so what brings you to my estate?" "Well no that you are a supplier for my company I was wondering if you would like to come over to discuss what all wed be doing for each other." " yes of course ciel I'd be delighted to come over to your estate!" Ciel smiled again. "Lovely lets say tomorrow evening,6:00 then." Sebastian spoke up t ghen is time. " my Lord may i suggest her stay for dinner tomorrow evening." " yes would you like to stay for dinner tomorrow evening?" " id be delighted my Lord!" After ciel said he had to go because he had other important matters to attend. You said your good-byes and walked back to your room to get ready for dinner and bed.