33| Club

Chapter 33: Club (Gianna's POV)

It's the weekend now, we're flying out to the Bahamas today with the Roberts and their entire guest list. I had everything packed up and so did Ace and his father and we had some time left before we left for the airport, so we were just double-checking and making sure we've got everything. "Allister!" I was sitting on the floor, my suitcase splayed open right in front of me while I checked everything and my husband was still lying in bed in his pajamas because apparently, he's sure he packed everything last night. 

I heard shuffling and looked up where he was now lying on his stomach, his chin on the edge of the bed while he held a pillow tucked under his arms. "Yes?" He grinned. 

"I think you should double-check your suitcase." 

"I already did last night." 

"Then can you help me zip mine up, please?" I smiled. 

He chuckled, rolling off the bed and kneeled down in front of me. He pushed it shut and then told me to sit on top of it. I sat down, crossing my legs under me, and watched him carefully. He put his arms behind me to grab the zipper and then zipped the suitcase shut one side by one side and once he finished, he didn't move, and neither did I. He grabbed my waist, staring up at me. 

"We should get ready now. We leave in forty-five minutes." 

"I don't want to get ready yet," he sighed, drawing circles on my bare thigh since I was wearing pajama shorts. 

"Then what do you want to do, hubs?" 

"A lot," he smirked, watching me carefully, his eyes speaking everything. 

"A lot, huh?" I laughed softly, raising my brows at him. 

"A lot," he mumbled, nodding softly. He leaned forward, kissing me slowly, pulling me closer, to the edge of the suitcase. 

I put my arms around his neck, letting him deepen the kiss. A while later, I hummed against his lips and leaned back, pulling away from him. "We have to get ready and leave. We'll miss the flight." 

"Why don't you and I just miss it and let my dad go?" 

I chuckled, "We could do that, of course. But I'd like to see the Bahamas, I've never been there. And anyway, we can treat it like a late honeymoon. Come on," I sang, shaking him a little. "I want to go." 

He sighed, pecking my lips. "All right." We both stood up and he placed my suitcase with his own before we both started getting ready. 

I was very happy getting ready today because I didn't have to wear a button-up or a dress, even though I'm sure a lot of women will, and I don't have to wear heels either. I win today. I put on a white cropped top with white trousers and put on a sage green blazer for formalities sake. I put on white sneakers instead of any heels and then pulled a hair tie on my wrist so I could tie my hair later if needed. I walked out and watched him pull a black v-neck on with low-rise jeans. 

He ruffled his hair while closing the closet and then sat on the edge of the bed, pulling his socks and shoes on while I still stood in the same spot and watched him. 

I like him. Shit. 

"Why are you staring at me?" he sang while tying up his laces. 

"Because you're mine to stare at." 

Are those my words? 

He blinked twice and then looked up at me, laughing softly. "What is that supposed to mean?" 

I shrugged, walking over and sitting beside him. "You get possessive over me a lot, not that I'm complaining," I said pointedly. 

"Oh, you like it?" He smirked.