𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒:

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒:

NO COMMITMENT. I only ask that you at least notify me and the other graphic designer prior to requesting the same cover. Just know that if this is the case, your graphic will NOT be the top priority to others that have requested.

PERMANENT FOLLOW. is required before you make a request.

REJECT OR ACCEPT. I normally wouldn't do this but I realized that people are starting to take advantage of my kindness. I will reject the request if you are not followed and if the password is not correct.

CREDIT. It's easy and simple. Just don't forget to put credit in your description or anywhere within the book that I had made the graphic for.

ONE REQUEST AT A TIME. Since I do work, I would highly be grateful if you understood that I would not be able to do as many graphics at once.

USAGE OF GRAPHICS. At least use the graphic for two weeks.

PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES. I really can not stress enough how simple the rules are. Please keep the comment section free of only your form—nothing else, thank you.

DELIVERY FOUR TO FIVE DAYS AT MOST. I will PM you if there is a delay.

LOCATION. Discord or PM here. Will be the only two places I will send the graphics that are outside of the Wattpad. PURPOSEFUL DELAY from now on If I get messages about why I am taking long on your request when I messaged you prior to the delay, I will stop making it and push your request down the list.

ETC BLACKLISTED. If you are rude, impatient, and unfollow me right after I deliver. VIP. Are the first priority. Also can request multiple at once.

The password in the form is your favorite anime. :)

𝑽𝑰𝑷

None so far ;)

𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻

Thankfully no one at the moment :)