27

"Let's go come on" Jisoo said as she stood up as the group only groaned in response.

"Again? Didn't we just sit down?" Lisa whined as she was massaging her own legs which were tired, even for someone who loved dance like her.

"Lis we can't take too long. The blood moon can trap us here forever, we have to leave before it's too late. Come on now" Jennie said as she pulled the younger up, who only let  out a breath in defeat.

"Just till today evening, I promise" Jennie said as Lisa nodded.

It was currently the last day of their chance of leaving, as the group was walking on a very slippery downhill climb still towards the waterfall.

"Jimin, check please" Namjoon asked as Jimin nodded, and proceeded to turn into his bird form as he flew above the trees, smiling once he saw the waterfall nearer than ever before.

He landed on the floor on his feet, as he had managed to shift to his human form mid way, and stood up rotating his arms.

The constant shape shifting was a little abnormal and unusual for his arm after all, and he felt a little stiff.

"We're much closer than before. Just another hour or two, and I say we'll be there" he said making signs of smiles or a look of relief pass through the groups faces.

They were relived that the long trekking would finally come to an end soon, but more so that they were so close.

"Is it just me... or why is there sexual tension between Rosé and Jimin?" Jisoo asked Jennie who just glanced at the mentioned two for a moment, and then back towards Jisoo.

"Oh thank god! I thought I was the only one who noticed. Did they like... secretly have sex or something?" She asked in a hush whisper as she gossiped with Jisoo, seeing as the others couldn't hear and Lisa was behind with Jungkook.

"I honestly don't know. There wasn't any time when they were particularly alon- oh wait!" Jisoo exclaimed as she remembered something with wide eyes.

"What? Did they really?" Jennie asked surprised as she smacked the left arm of Jisoo which was locked with her own, as she looked at her with a frazzled expression on her features.

"Well n- I mean maybe? I don't know! But yesterday, just before you came, the two went into the forest to get fruits... what if..?" She asked not completing her sentence as she herself was shocked by what was a possibility.

"No...! They couldn't have, I mean, In the middle of a jungle? They're not barbarians are they?" Jennie said as the two were gushing over the topic of Jimin and Rosé somewhat seriously in hushed whispers, making sure no one else was listening behind, or even in front of them.

Turns out gossiping had turned into their big thing, and no one ever found out what they talked about, as they had become experts at keeping everything they talked about to themselves only, and made a pact to not let anyone find out on any of the gossip.

Just because they gossiped doesn't mean they want to spread it after all, they still had somewhat of a conscience you know.

You see, both of them have a lot more tea to dish on the whole school than you'd think, and from there, they had started dishing out on everything.

Jennie, who was very quiet and introverted, heard many things. You see people weren't very careful about what they talked around her, thinking she wouldn't be listening, but you'd be surprised on how much tea she had on basically everyone on campus.

Including members of the current group as well.

She was one of the first people to know Jisoo and Jin had been dating back then, and it was before they revealed to others that they were.

And Jisoo, being the popular school president she was, multiple sources had come to her, and multiple people as well with their own gossip. She also had seen many peoples break downs, saw their confessions which would go onto the newspaper column as part of her job.

And since they knew so much, they perfectly clicked in the gossip side, as they would constantly tell and gush over all the information they'd have collected.

And here they were, doing the same, but this time with basically nothing.

It was just the nature in them.

"I don't know! They're teenagers! Maybe they are one of those kinds that have an overdose on hormones or whatever!" She exclaimed back to a baffled Jennie.

"I don't think that's how the body works, but maybe they just get.... Horny" she said the last part even quietly, as both their ears turned red in embarrassment at the thought of it.

"Yah Jennie!" Jisoo exclaimed hitting her arm as the both were laughing at the thought of it.

"What's so funny?" A voice asked from behind, as they turned around to find Hobi looking at them confused, as well as a few others who'd caught them laughing.

"Uhhh... nothing. Nothing at all" Jisoo said as she and Jennie shared a mischievous look and turned back to the front to continue walking while giggling.

Lisa and Rosé both pouted in result.

"They we're our best friends first, but look at them now. They're so secretive and giggly. I wanna know what's going on" Lisa said as she huffed at the two of them.

"Exactly. What are they even talking about. I swear they even blushed earlier" Rosé said as she tilted her head in confusion, as Jin put an arm around their shoulders.

"Maybe they're in love" he teased before patting their shoulders and walking ahead with Taehyung.

With that both Rosé and Lisa faced each other as they walked behind the group.

"Are they?" They asked simultaneously as they widened their eyes in shock and looked between Jin and them.

"Oh no!"