Legend to Stormbound

If there is something you are unsure of or need to double-check, this is the place to go. This is the master list of the main characters, the dialect (in progress), the culture and magic, as well as the physical places. This will be updated as the story progresses.

Setting:

The Kingdom of Vallemerian: This Kingdom is the epicenter for the exchange of goods. Their capital Thelline has a little bit of everything, fish, fabrics, cosmetics, and concoctions galore. Truly anything your heart desires is at your fingertips, for a price of course.

The Principality of Ladrisea: Formerly the Kingdom of Ladrisea, this nation is run by a relatively mysterious Prince burdened by the untimely deaths of his parents. They are a giant in the military world, occupying nations whenever they can. Safe to say, if you would like to leave with your pride intact, best to just stay away.

Eremoor: A beautiful meadow talked about by many but disturbed by few. Beautiful rolling hills of the greenest grass, crystalline skies, and a river that runs impossibly smooth. On the outskirts of the Kingdom of Vallemerian.

Silverwood Forest: The border in between The Kingdom of Vallemerian and The Principality fo Ladrisea. Magic runs dry there, the trees in shades of blues, purples, and greys. Most go around and use the land or the sea in order to get to their destination. It is widely unexplored, whatever lies within undisturbed.

Main Characters: Ordered by family rather than relevance.

Kaeda: Daughter of the pirate turned crew for hire Rylla and a fish merchant off the ports of a small island, she has spent the majority of her life on the WaveCutter with her mother.

Rylla: Kaeda's mother, the WaveCutter's captain who is fiercely protective of her crew and cats. Underestimate her and you will be sorry.

Quintan Tempris: The King of Vallemerian. A difficult man, but he holds the public with an iron fist. He has three children, Ailwyn Naeve Tempris, Aeric Nieven Tempris, and Amara Naleya Tempris. Fond of parties, politics, and pursuit, he will stop for nothing.

Ailwyn Tempris: First in line to the throne. At a mere twenty-two years old he has singlehandedly brought border conflicts to a stop. Fond and trusting of no one except his family who he is unyieldingly loyal to. He has been groomed to be the perfect king, will he take the throne?

Aeric Tempris: Second in line to the throne. Plagued by the memories of his accident as a child, at nineteen years old he is in constant pursuit of knowledge and distractions. A man with many skills, and a master of just as many. Kind to a fault, incredibly charming, but intelligent and analytical when it counts. Intrigue follows the Prince with the guarded heart.

Amara Tempris: Third in line to the throne. The sixteen-year-old is as bubbly as can be, flitting around and sweet-talking anything with a pulse is her specialty. Treasured by both of her brothers, the princess has skills that some would consider unladylike, but you certainly didn't hear that from her.

Notables: (characters you should remember)

Naleya Tempris

The Prince of Ladrisea

General Sonus

Lady Sonus

Nessira Sonus

Zolya

Cirrus

Vyn

Dialect (in progress, nowhere near finished, this is a list of keywords)