Battle of the Humungonauts

We see Ashton, Cassidy, Daphne, and Luna at the tiki tub enjoying a night on the town.

Daphne: This is nice Ashton.

Ashton: Anything for my girls, this is nice, just us, having a wonderful evening together, and best of all there are no monsters, no phantoms kidnapping me, no mysteries.

Then a large green monster came to the timi tub as everyone saw it as it began to throw things destroying the place as everyone began to run as the monster destroyed the entire tiki tub as we see everyone looking at the destruction as Ashton saw the mayor and Sheriff.

Sheriff: I hope you have insurance to cover this.

Ashton: Mr. Mayor, Sheriff Stone are you alright? and why does insurance have to do with this.

Sheriff: Because, I wanna see that again! *claps* Encore! Encore!

Ashton: The head of our police department ladies and gentlemen.

The next day we see Scooby and Shaggy going into Dimitri's room.

Scooby: Dimitri?

They then looked around Dimitri's room as Scooby noticed a lump under the blanket of Dimitri's bed.

Scooby: There you are.

He pulled the blanket as it was revealed to be Dimitri's pet pomeranian Smokey as he barked at Scooby for being disturbed from his nap.

Scooby: Oops, sorry Smokey. Didn't mean to wake you.

Shaggy: Let's check outside.

We then see Shaggy and Scooby looking around outside as they were trying to find Dimitri.

Scooby: Dimitri?

Then a hedge moved.

Dimitri: Cut that out.

Shaggy: Dimitri?

Scooby: Oh no, we'll save you!

They then ran to the hedge as they ran through it as we then see Dimitri as he was seen with Velma as they were both kissing.

Dimitri: Wait, did Scooby and Shaggy just-

Velma: Oh yeah.

Shaggy: Like, what's going on here?

Dimitri: Um, we're being boyfriend and girlfriend? This is what we do.

Velma: Yes, that's what we were doing.

Dimitri: See? Just like I said.

Shaggy: Oh ok then.

Dimitri: What were you two doing anyway?

Scooby: Looking for you.

Dimitri: Oh, what is it that you need to find me for?

Shaggy: Like, Fred called for a team meeting

We later see the gang as they were in the mystery machine as they drove to the destroyed Tiki Tub.

Fred: This is it team.

Dimitri: What happened here?

Ashton: Some green monster attacked the place destroying it to the very ground.

Dimitri: Man, so much for a night of pleasure.

Ashton: So not funny bro it cost me hundreds of dollars just to get in.•

We later see the gang looking around the area as Dimitri noticed something on the ground and saw a small patch of green fur.

Dimitri: Hey guys I found a clue!