-𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦-

y/n's P.O.V

I and my family were waiting for the arrival of King Odin and his sons Thor and Loki of Asgard. Apparently, my father and king Odin were good friends and were coming for a meeting. Now I'm not sure why had to attend but I suppose it would be nice to meet prince Thor and Loki. I was soon taken out of my thoughts by a guard"king Odin and prince Thor and Loki of Asgard". My father, mother, brother, and I stood up and walked towards the three once we were close enough my father bowed as me and my mother curtsied"king Odin" my father said with confidence, and king Odin responded"King Birgir" Odin and his sons bowed, prince thor was the first to speak"its a pleasure to finally meet you princess y/n" I gave him a light smile" its a pleasure to meet you as well".I then looked over to prince Loki my eyes met with his they were a beautiful green with a slight bit of blue in them, we held our stares for what felt like an eternity and I know its weird but I felt a connection to him but it's probably stupid as I'm sure he doesn't feel it too. With that thought, I broke my stare and said"I'm delighted to meet you, prince Loki", "as am i" hearing his voice was like listening to the most melodic song.

Loki's P.O.V

My father Thor and I had just arrived, we were entering the throne room a soon as we entered my eyes fell on the most beautiful woman I had ever seen other than my mother. She had beautiful(your hair color)hair and the most beautiful(your eye color) eyes, that anyone could fall in love with her. I was unfortunately snapped out of my thoughts by my ever so annoying brother" its a pleasure to finally meet you, princess, y/n" she then gave my brother the most beautiful smile" its a pleasure to meet you as well" her voice is ever so gentle but very confident. And with that our eyes met and I could perfectly see how beautiful she was, we held that contact for what felt like an eternity and I felt something but I can't quite figure out what that is not that it would matter it's not like he feels the same. I was then broken out of thought by her beautiful voice" I'm delighted to meet you, prince Loki" the way he says my name just makes her even more perfect not that, that's possible" as am i" I say hoping this isn't the last time i hear her speak.

----------------------

sooooooo what do you think did you like it? I know its short but hey it something... now I will post more soon mostly likely tomorrow anyways bye bye have a great rest of your day! <3