The banks🙃

Gordon POV
hans shop

Hans:That tie of  yours might be what you need to make the play-offs.
Gordon :the ducks have a shot?
Hans:sure.everyone but the last two teams are in ,remember ? Panthers got the measles and they forfeited the season.so, you beat the Huskies and you'll make the playoffs.
Gordon:well , we might have to play the hawks.

Sierra's POV
(I'm on my way to Hans shop since I know my dads there and I wanted to see if he had any new plays he can run by me so I'm ready for our next game)
( I go in and see Hans and Gordon talking )
Hans:so?
Gordon:so they're a tough team.nothings changed since I played .
Sierra :uh hey guys sorry to interrupt but I wanted to see your play book dad.
Gordon: oh hey ,kid I don't actually have the play book right now but stay so we all can talk .
Sierra: okay ,you guys can still talk about whatever your talking about I'll just listen and observe .
Gordon:Okay , Hans what were you gonna say ?
Hans: actually, one little thing has change.you wouldn't even be a hawk now .
(So we're talking about the hawks hmm seems like a interesting convo so far)
Hans:they redrew the district lines last year.the lake is not the boundary any more.
Sierra : really , that means ski and Adam banks can be ducks now .
Hans:You see ?you'd be a duck
Gordon:I'd be a duck .
Sierra: y'all gonna ignore that comment I made really.
Gordon: oh ,yeah ,sorry but yeah your right they would be ducks.
***
(The next day Gordon the and I went to the hawks practice to tell the coach and Adam , ski's dad that they can't be hawks anymore)
League official-excuse me .coach Reilly?
Reilly:yeah?
( this is gonna be good ) (I'm smiling and so's Gordon )
League official- I'm afraid there's a bit of a problem.
Reilly :what's that?
League official -it seems that two of your players are ineligible.
Reilly:banks ! Over here! This is a joke ,right ?
League official -I'm afraid it's no joke.
( the banks skated to us)( Adam and ski's dad came to us too since he was at the practice watching )
Sierra:hey ,ski ,Adam .
Ski: hey ,Sierra .
Adam:hey ,duck .
( without Larson and McGill with the banks they were actually okay we'll ski is Adam I'm still mad at )
Mr.banks:is there a problem ?
Reilly:No,just a mistake , mr .banks.
League official -are you this boy and girls father? 450 north hennipen avenue ,is that your address ?
Mr.banks:yes.
League official -I'm afraid there's no mistake.these two are playing for the wrong team.
Ski and Adam:what?
League official -according to league rules, Adam and ski banks should be playing for district five .
Mr . Banks: my kids are hawks ,there not ducks
Reilly : is this your doing , Gordon ?
Sierra: hey ,it could be my doing . You never know.
Reilly:and you are ?
Sierra: oh ,right we haven't been properly introduced ,I'm Sierra McCall/Bombay.
Reilly :oh ,so this is the kid .
Gordon: yeah ,she's my kid .and she has a big mouth.
(He looks down at me )
Sierra:in my defense I was just making conversation,sorry .
Gordon: oh and I will except to see the banks twins are our next game .we'll have a uniform waiting for you two.
Adam: no way!
Ski: yeah ,we're hawks!
Mr .banks: my son and daughter would rather not play than play for your team.
Sierra : hey, mr .banks if the tables were turned I would play for the hawks if it means I can still play hockey .since I love the sport and I don't care if I'm on a winning team or a losing one .
Gordon : fine ,I'd thats the way you want it .but remember,If Adam or ski plays for the hawks,you'll have to forfeit every game for the rest of the season. Boy, i'd hate to see that .
( he smirks than we walked away)
League official - look , I'm sorry this had to happen but you can still see on the map,it's very clearly delineated.
( we were walking out when Reilly stopped us )
Reilly :Gordon? Hey , Bombay ! You stop when I'm talking to you ,son !
Sierra: woah !woah !woah !you are not his father ok Reilly so do not call him son.
Reilly: oh ,be quiet kid the adults are talking .
Gordon: watch it ! That my kid !
( I turned around to look at my dad and he pulled me to his side since I was in front of him )
Reilly : what's the idea here? You trying to sabotage me or what?
Gordon : the laws a bitch when it works against you,isn't it ,jack ?
Sierra :Yeah isn't it jack.
Gordon: Sierra, simmer down your Bombay showing .
Sierra : damn ,right it's gonna show dad .( I rolled my eyes and laugh)
Gordon: you got a whole team of banks. This one kid isn't gonna make a difference.
Reilly:even with the banks, what do you think your gonna prove,you and the bunch of losers ?
Sierra : hey !we are not losers your the damn loser you asshole!
Gordon: Sierra, let me handle this.
Sierra: he calls my team losers so yeah you better handle this !
Gordon :that's right , coach. They are losers.
Sierra: woah !dad! What the actual fuck.
Gordon: Sierra, it's sarcasm you should know about it since you have Averman and Peter as friends.
Sierra : it better be sarcasm.
Gordon : back to the conversation, we hate losers ,don't we? They don't even deserve to live.  Maybe you're right .
(I turn around a bit so I wouldn't have to face Reilly and I see Peter and Jesse listening in on our conversation)(this isn't good)
Gordon:maybe banks won't make a difference,but at least we're playing by the rules .
Reilly : why'd you turn against me, Gordon ? For six years... I taught ya how to skate ,I taught ya how to score. I taught ya how to go for the "W." You could have been one of the greats! And now look at yourself. You're not even a has-been .you're a never-was.
( he was walking away until I started to yell )
Sierra: okay! Shut the hell up jack your the one who needed my dad ,Adam and ski. so shut your damn mouth !you needed them they never needed you Adam and ski could've had an amazing coach who doesn't make things all about themselves but they got you and now there gonna have Gordon Bombay the best coach I know.they're gonna have great teammates too because I know damn well when they transfer to the ducks ,Larson and McGill are gonna dislike them just like how I dislike you !
Gordon: thank you, Sierra but you can go to the locker room ok I'll handle this.
Sierra: you got it boss.
***
(I went back to the locker room mad but also proud of myself for finally tell jack Reilly off )
( I walk in seeing Peter,Jesse and terry not dressed)
Sierra: guys I have to tell you something
All: (they said what or huh )(then Peter said something)
Peter:oh is it that you and your dad think we are losers.
Sierra : what ,no ! I was gonna tell you that I yelled at the hawks coach Reilly .since he was pissing me off and he's the one who called all of us losers and I defended you guys .
Peter:Well Jesse and I heard your dad say we shouldn't even be alive .
Sierra : he was being sarcastic,you should know what that means Peter.
Peter: are you sure ?
Sierra : yes of course ,I am I was there and I saw you and Jesse leave . I'm sorry if you thought he meant all of the stuff he said literally I can ask him to apologize.
Peter : no it's fine but we need to talk to him.
***
( how I wanted things to go down and how it actually went down)
Some of the ducks- going to the play-offs ! Whoo!one win!
Gordon:hey ,why aren't you guys in uniform? We got warm-ups in a half an hour .
(he looked at terry,Peter,and Jesse)
Gordon: all right , everyone ,listen up. I got some good news.we're getting two new players , Adam and ski banks.
Everyone: what?
(Indistinct chatter )
Karp: they are hawks .
Gordon: they are good players .
Karp: yuck.
Jesse: everybody hates them.
Sierra:they are good player guys .( I was with Charlie )
Karp: Sierra ,you hate Adam remember what he did to Charlie at the game we had against them.
Sierra: yeah ,trust me I remember.
Charlie:why are you so calm about them joining our team than.
Sierra: because I believe we need more people to help us out there on the ice .
Connie : no ,we don't need them .
Gordon:look I'm the coach .I say we do need them .if we make it to the play-offs, they could be a big help.
Sierra : wait if we make it.
Karp:"If"? All of a sudden , you don't think we're good enough?
Peter :No, he thinks we're losers . That's what he told Reilly.
( everyone looks at Peter and coach )
Gordon: what?
Peter : come on, we heard what you said. You said we were losers ,we didn't deserve to live.
Gordon : that's not what I meant.
Sierra: I was there I heard you say it but I know it was sarcasm.
Peter: I saw that picture of you missing that goal.you were a hawk ,weren't you ?
Sierra : okay yeah I saw it too Bombay ,why didn't you tell me ?i thought we were gonna tell each other the truth .
Peter: you didn't even tell Sierra now that's a low blow.
( Peter still talking about the hawks)
Peter: guess you guys stick together to the end . You know what ? I don't need your stinkin' equipment.see you around.( he pushes Gordon)
Gordon:Peter,come back here .I'm talkin' you son !
Jesse: forget it, cake-eater. If you wanna play , play with yourself .come on , terry.
( they walk out too)
Gordon: where do you guys think your goin'?
Sierra : there leaving what does it look like .
Gordon: I don't believe this. (Sigh )all right ,I'm goin' up to the bench because that's where I'm supposed to be .anyone who wants to join me can join. Anyone who doesn't ...well...
( then he walks out the locker room)
( everyone left but Charlie ,Carson, Faith ,Fulton and I) (even with us we can't play a whole game with only five people and no subs)
Gordon POV
Waiting by the bench
(I'm still waiting for any of the players to show up )
Ref:ten minutes to game time , coach.
(The ref skated up to me)
Gordon : yeah, yeah , they'll be out in a minute.they're ... you know working themselves into a frenzy.
( the door slams and I only see Charlie and Fulton)
Sierra POV
(Charlie and Fulton went out on the ice while Faith Carson and I stayed back I didn't wanna face my dad even if it meant we couldn't play )( Carson wanted to go with Charlie but she still needed time to process everything that Peter said and so did Faith plus Fulton told her to stay with Carson and I )
Gordon POV again
( once I only saw Fulton and Charlie I knew we had no chance so I did what I had to do )
Ref:not much of a frenzy .
Gordon: we forfeit.
Ref: ducks forfeit.flames ,you win.