☆part 1☆

Xela's POV Flashback   " Vro you need to get out your damn room

                        Xela's POV
Flashback
" Vro you need to get out your damn room. Alway up in this damn house shits depressing, come on man let's do something."  Yazid said " I mean if you don't wanna go somewhere you don't gotta I just wanna get you otta the house u know."  He added. " No I'm fine I don't really have the energy to go out" I said " Alright ima ask you one more time I gotta job to do tonight I'll just let victor know that I'm hangin wit you and he'll put someone else on the job." yazid said, at that point I was getting frustrated he knows I don't change my mind from the first time I say something " VRO I SAID I'M FINE JUST FUCKING GO AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE MAN I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU SO STOP CHECKING UP ON ME" I yelled, Yazid put his head down as he left my room.

      From that time on I'd never be able to forgive my self he knew I was falling into a deep depression and all he was trying to do was help me and now he's not here anymore

                   *FLASHBACK*
  After Yazid left, around midnight my sister called me and had told me he had passed I hung up and shut my phone off and sat there crying for hours
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
" Come on xela we gotta go" my mom said, I got my phone and my airpods and left to the car.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
15 minutes pass
  I got out the car and into the church
                    *in the church*
      I sat in the very back I wouldn't dare look at his face or I'd Burst out crying I hate when people see me cry it shows signs of weakness. Had to write a speech I didn't know what to say but I put something together
          "Xela would you like to come up here and say some words" the priest said, I slowly got up my knees felt so weak like they would snap any moment, I couldn't walk right but I took a deep breath in and walked up to where is casket is face my family and took out the piece of paper I wrote on I cleared my throat before I spoke " Yazid was very special to me, he's the only person who checked up on me and always asked if I was ok, he was my first friend I knew him from kindergarten all the way to 11 grade he couldn't even finish school  he was a great person to me he always stood my side and swore to protect me and he did the best he could-"
              *FLASHBACK OVER*

"XELA WAKE YO BITCH ASS UP YOU GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL"
My ma screams, I got up and got ready

***********Xela's outfit*************