"Shot Clock"

California
Tuesday
Morning☀︎︎
Desire

"YO WTF" i felt someone push me off the bed and i hit my hip on the nightstand. i tried not to scream so i quickly held it. "why tf was you in my bed? DID WE FUCK?" mike asked.

"no kobe and derek said you were drunk and high so i took you back and u made me get in your bed." i said getting up still holding my hip.

"well you should've tried to get out" he said. "i did and you sucked my-"  i quickly ran to the bathroom to see i had i big red ass hickey on my neck. i placed my hands on the counter and rested my head in them.

i stood up and walked out to see mike holding his head so i handed him some medicine to take for his headache. he snatched it out my hand and i sighed going back to my bed and going on my phone.

"BRO LOOK WHAT YO ASS DID" mike yelled. i looked over confused and seen that there was blood on his bed, my eyes widened. "mike i-im so sorry i'll clean it-" "no you clean yo self before you clean my shit, gon get yo period blood on more of my stuff." he said angrily.

i got up going to my suitcase to get some black sweats and a gray t shirt along with a bra, underwear, and a pad. i quickly walked towards the bathroom and started to clean myself up as embarrassment washed over me.

•••

i finished showering and hopped out the shower moisturizing my body slipping my clothes on. i then went ahead and brushed my teeth and did my face routine and put my hair in a messy bun before taking my things and walking out.

i then remembered to go down to replace the sheets. "aye where you going" mike said. "im going to get some more sheets. i said leaving.

i went down where the extra bedding was and grabbed 3 pairs of sheets just in case and walked back to our dorm. i took all the blankets and stuff on and replaced it and took the old one putting it in the washer.

i turned to ask mike, "m-mike can i u-use your car t-to go to the store please" "just so you can get blood on that too? hell no. dont you have your own car?" he said. i could tell he was pissed about what happened snd i didnt wanna make it worse so i just nodded and dialed Miracle's number.

"Hey Miracle can i come over?" i said low. "of course but why you talking like that?" i didnt even answer her question. "whats your room number?" "153" i hung up and walked out heading to her room.

when i got to it i knocked and Anastasia answered. "Hey girl- you ok?" she asked pulling me in. i nodded. walking towards one of their beds and sitting down. "what did you need, hollon ate you ok?" Miracle asked.

all the questions were overwhelming and i ended up busting out into tears they quickly hugged me rubbing my back. "babes what's wrong?" "mike got mad at me" i said struggling to breathe.

"for what?" Anastasia asked. "being in hi-s bed and getting blood on i-t" i said. "omg he embarrassed you like that? ima whoop his ass" Miracle was about to get up but i pulled her and shook my head.

i tried pulling myself together because i felt like i was about to have an anxiety attack so i asked, "can i use your car please?" "how about we go to the store for you and you stay here and rest." Anastasia suggested. "Just text Miracle what you want ok?" i nodded balling up on the bed. they then exited the dorm.

i then pulled out my phone and texted them the snacks i wanted before drifting to sleep.

•••

it wasn't too long before i woke up to them coming back in. "sorry we woke you but here" Anastasia handed me the bag and they left back out. i decided to not bother them anymore and go back to my dorm.

i got up holding my side from where i hit it on the nightstand earlier. i walked out and walked towards my dorm opening it to see all the boys in there. derek and kobe on my bed. "sorry i'll go-" "no it your dorm too and here take your bed.

they got off my bed and i put my bag next to my other bags and just went back to sleep.

"I'm just saying, boy you playing"