𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

"I can't believe I actually agreed to this,"  I said as JJ grabbed my hand, interlocking his fingers with mine

"I can't believe I actually agreed to this," I said as JJ grabbed my hand, interlocking his fingers with mine.

"Here goes nothing" he sighed as we began walking into the school building. I couldn't believe I was doing this. Holding hands with the person I hated most.

We walked down the hallways people stopping and staring at us. I didn't like all the attention however I put a fake smile on my face. I saw groups whispering among themselves. It was just like in those teen movies when some hot guy or something walks down the hallways and everyone stares. No wonder they were all staring. It was a Pogue and a Kook holding hands. The Prince of the dirtbags and the Princess of the rich kids.

Eventually, everyone stop staring and went on by their business which I was glad for. We stopped at my locker first and I got all I need for my first class. JJ leaned against the locker beside mine, staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me, creep?" I questioned, closing my locker and raising my eyebrows.

"You know you really shouldn't be calling me that" JJ stated as I followed him over to his locker which wasn't too far from mine.

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey bunches" I soothed sarcastically, sticking out my bottom lip.

"I forgive you, babydoll" The blonde replied, grabbing my face and squeezing my cheeks together but I quickly pushed him off.

"Are you ready?" I asked cause we only had a few minutes to get to the first class that we both shared.

"Yep"

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder making me cringe as we started to walk down the hallway. Once we got to class, I realized the teacher had a new seating arrangement. And of course, with my luck, I was sitting next to my supposedly new boyfriend.

"Looks like we're still stuck together" JJ chuckled as we both sat down laying our book bags on the floor.

The day took forever to go by. I was tired of having to be all lovey-dovey with the blonde. The constant hand-holding and arms over shoulders. I even ate lunch with JJ and his friends instead of sitting in my usual spot. This fake relationship was gonna be the death of me. Luckily, I finally arrived at my house where I could finally get a break. That's when it suddenly hit me. There was gonna be a movie playing on the big projector in Figure Eight tonight.

It was a good way to get my mind off everything so I figured I go. Even better, it was in Figure Eight so there would be no JJ. I smiled at the thought before tidying up my tired-looking state and heading out the door.