Part 8: Sammy's lession.

You had just finished a workout outside the mansion and had no shirt on, you saw Samus looking at through the window and saw her starring at you. But she then saw someone else starring at you, It was Wii Fit Trainer.

Samus: HEY!.

Wii Fit Trainer: What?.

Samus: What are you doing staring at my man.

Wii Fit Trainer: I wasn't.

Samus: You were staring and you even winked at him.

Wii Fit Trainer: I-

Samus had a fire in her eyes and she started to tear in Zelda calling her many things that I'll let you decide on.

You had just came into the kitchen to get some water and found Wii Fit Trainer backed into a corner and Samus was cussing her out.

Samus: And If I see you staring at my man again, you'll be- Oh hey baby.

Y/n: What the hell is going on.

Samus: She just needs to learn a lesson, now if you can excuse me, I need to finish teaching her the lesson.

Y/n: Okay, Well I'll get back to working out.

Samus: Got it.

She smashes her lips against yours for about ten seconds.

Samus: Love you, babe.

Y/n: Love you too.

As you walk out of the large kitchen, you hear Samus finishing up the lesson and Wii Fit Trainer running out of the doors.

Samus: And don't you ever stare at my man again.

Y/n: Did I miss something?.