Chapter 9

Hello welcome to the next chapter read at your own caution

Y/n P.O.V
My eyes start to open and I yawn as I start to stretch I recall everything that happened last night 'wait no no no I need to run where am I' I look around and realise I'm in t/n's room 'huh where are my clothes dang it I got to get out of here' I stand up and try to run then I'm viciously tugged and I fall to the floor and a loud thud "ahh ow what was that" I look and my foot and see that it's chained to the bed "dang it" I get up back onto the bed and lay down 'how to I get out of here' I hear footsteps run towards the door 'he's coming' I watch as speed walks towards me "Y/N! I heard a loud thump are you ok" I felt scared and anxious but that all came to an end when I realised that he is dripping wet my eyes wandered down his body and stop at his towel 'no stop thinking about that you need to get out of here' "I see you starring heheh I don't mind" I look away from him in disgust 'somebody save me from him' "aww don't look so disgusted I'm going to go grab the food I made for you In while I'm gone why don't you get a new attitude" I watch as he leaves I start to look around the room for anything I can use 'theres nothing I could really use' my eyes lock with an alarm clock and I touch the back for my head remembering everything that's happened and how t/n Killed gf/n 'gf/n had her flaws but she didn't deserve that no one ever deserves to die' t/n's walks back into the room wearing some casual clothing and a tray that has (favourite meal) on it "I made you your favourite meal eat up" he placed it down on the bed and I just sit there not looking at him 'I will never trust you again' he grabs my chin and moves my face to loom at him "aww come on y/n don't act like th- ARGH!" I bite down on his fingers and he pulls away and grips his fingers in pain "Fuck! why you little I SAID EAT UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" he screams at me and I start to tear up "no no no no no don't cry don't cry I'm sorry" he reaches out to me and I slap his hand away "y/n come on I said I was sorry now just eat" he grabs a fork and scops up some food and I see him try to feed me and I slap the fork away and glare at him "Y/N DON'T MAKE ME GET VIOLENT YOU WILL EAT THE FOOD I HAVE MADE YOU AND YOU WILL LOVE IT" I kick the tray of food into the floor and I see t/n grow sad "y/n don't you love me." I don't answer him "y/n. Why aren't you answering me please I love you" I don't answer and he grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him "I said I love you don't you love me back?" I look at him "NO! how could I ever love a murder like you!" I spit in his face and he snaps and slaps me "FINE IF THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO BE YOU CAN STAY HERE UNTIL YOUR MOOD CHANGES!" he storms before he leaves I grab the alarm clock and throw it at his head "psycho" and he turns around slowly and I see his face in empty and his eyes are blank 'I fucking hate him- why does it hurt to say that why don't I want him to leave why why.' he walks up to me "what was that" 'why do I want him to love me shouldn't I hate him for Killing her and locking me up' "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" I slowly reach up and wrap and arms around his neck pulling him down to the bed "I-I-I'm sorry" I cry into his shoulder as I feel him hug me back "aww it's ok apology accepted don't cry" he runs his fingers through my hair and It sends shivers down my spine 'I guess I'm the real crazy one here for loving a man like him' I mumble into his ear "I love you." 

T/n P.O.V
"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" I yell But all of a sudden y/n grabs me and pulls me down onto the bed with him and starts crying into my shoulder "I-I-I'm sorry" I hug him back "aww it's ok apology accepted don't cry" I start running my fingers through his hair 'you finally come to your senses oh y/n but. I wont forget what you did' I feel his breath on my ear and I shiver as I hear y/n mumble that he loves me "oh y/n I live you to!" I pull him closer and kiss him "I'm going to clean up the mess you have made then how about we cuddle in bed with some snacks" I kiss his forehead then walk downstairs 'he love me he loves he ahh' I walk into the kitchen with a bounce in my step and I grab some cleaning supplies

Time skip
T/n P.O.V
I put all the snack down onto the bed beside y/n "I have chips some lollies and most importantly chocolate" I watch his face light up 'so cute. Mine forever' I smile at him and lay down beside him we are facing each other with the snacks in between us "thanks" y/n whispers to me as he eats the snacks I've given him 'he is paying more attention to the food than me I'm kinda jealous' y/n and our fight plays out in my head 'I love him but he will be punished for what he did' I grab the back of my head "I'm sorry I did that" he touches my hair and grabs some chocolate "here" he holds it up to my mouth "come on its melting" I eat it and lick the melted chocolate off of his fingers 'Yummy I wonder what he would taste like' "um t/n your biting my fingers" 'just a little taste' I watch y/n try to pull his fingers out of my mouth "t/n let go please your starting to hurt me" 'what am I doing' I let go of his fingers and start to kiss them better "sorry I go carried away forgive me" Y/n looks at me sacred but then kisses my forehead "it's ok umm t/n I need to go to the toilet" I look at him and frown "ok but I'm keeping you on the chain" I reach into my pocket and grab the key out 'I won't let him go' I unlock the chain that's attached the end of the bed "ok lest go" I watch him struggle to stand with the chain around his leg "You're like a dog with a collar on but instead you have a chain around your leg" y/n looks at my with a confusing look "it must be hard to walk with that thing around your leg why don't I carry you" I pick him up and take him down stairs to the bathroom and put him down "thanks umm are you going to leave" I shake my head "I'm not going anywhere can't have you running off now can I?" I watch as y/n slides him boxers down and starts to pee 'I wonder what it would taste like I wonder what he would taste like' my thoughts are interrupted by the sound of the toilet flushing "I'm done" I pick him up and walk into the kitchen and sit him frown on-top on the island "what are we doing here" I walk over and grab a knife "I'm just a Little hungry that's all" I walk back over to y/n "hold this" I give him the knife and I go grab a bag of apples "here can you cut all of these into slices" he smiles "ok what are we making" I grab out some pastry "Apple pie" y/n laughs "sound's fun and once we are done we can celebrate our new life together" I smile and Chuckle "yes yes we will" 'it's so nice how y/n can see just how good we are together' I walk over to y/n and kiss him "but why apple pie?" I smile at his silly question "Apple pie is my favourite didn't you know that"

The end
I hope you enjoyed my story right up until then have a lovely day goodbye
_D3VII_