Mesmerising

Harry's POV

First week of school and I haven't got a lot of friends yet. I mean I know them and me being shy won't help in any situation. Why am I like this? My only safe place is when I'm with my sister. Right now, I have to go infront of the class since they've been doing some introduction . And me being me getting so nervous.

So, because of my good result I got a chance to be in a music class. Basically only our class will learn music. Which is cool. I love the situation. Nice and calm but sometimes can be noisy. But, I'm okay with it.

"Next!" Mr. Ronald said making me come out of my head.

I slowly walked infront, eyes on the floor. Then, I looked up looking at everyone. I could feel my cheek burned.

"Uhm hello everyone. My name is Harry Styles. And uuhm I'm from Ch-chesire. And my hobby is reading. That's it thank you." I said quickly go back to my place and sit.

I exhale a big amount of breath. I didn't realize I was holding my breath. Oh jeez.

Thank god our class has ended. I grabbed all my things and wait until everyone left.

"Hye!" Someone called me. I turned and saw a girl with black hair, pale skin, who wore a braces and a ponytail approach me. I'm kinda observant. Don't blame me.

"Hye, I'm Asha" she said smiling.

"Hye, I know." She look at me confusingly.

"I-i mean we did some introduction just now. That's what I mean" I said shyly.

"Oh yeah. Nice to meet ya Harry. We'll catch up soon" she said and disappeared with her friends.

Maybe she could be my friend. I smiled to myself and took my bag along with my water bottle. Time to go home now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day

"Good morning everyone. Today there will be some students who will be coming from different classes. For some reasons, they will transferred to our class. Hopefully, you guys will find a lot of friends." Mdm Dorothy said.

There comes a lot of people who even look badass, some look coward,some look like they lost something and some look terribly excited.

I just watched everyone who walked in. And my eyes found a person. The hell. His jet black hair is slicked back, his damn eyelash is long which could reach his cheek. And damn did you saw that cheekbones. And oh jawline. How could someone be this hot. Did you saw his face? Flawless, not even a pimples. Look at mine! Like a freaking almond face. Since when I'm attracted to guys?

I think he sense me staring since he looked back. I widened my eyes and pretend to read my book. From the outer of my eyes, I could see him smirking. Oh my god! Am I in heaven or something? He's smoking hot. Damn. Just damn. Am I gay?

"Uhm excuse me?" Someone said behind my back which makes me too scared and I did jumped a little. I feel embarrassed.

"Oh-i, yeah?" It was a girl wearing a hijab. Probably Muslim.

"Can I sit here?" She asked with s nervous smile. I could tell she's introvert like me.

"Yeah yeah sure" I said then mentally selfpalmed myself. I need to control my emotions sometimes. I sound like I'm desperate.

"I'm Zaara" she said handing her hand.

"I'm Harry. Nice to meet you" I said showing my dimple.

Then, extreme silent. I don't want to talk and she didn't want to talk either. Pure awkwardness. Stop being a pussy Harry.

"Uhm, so uhm what's your nevermind" I said covering my whole face.