Camp Cretaceous

YN P.O.V

I was on the docks with four other kids there was one with pink hair and green eyes another person with black short hair and a country accent another person with brown hair and crystal blue eyes and a boy with black hair and dark brown eyes and a girl with brown hair and dark brown eyes and the pink-haired girl with green eyes, showing to the camera in your face you shyly looked away and waiting for the counselors to arrive.

( After waiting some time)

I then heard I thought you were being paranoid, so I put on my hoodie and stayed quiet After I heard a revving engine and everyone turned around and saw a car heading towards us, it flew dust at everyone was coughing, then a woman and a man came out I stayed in the back had my green duffle bag and black  🌺 flowered ssuitcaseon my side and a abag with first aid and soap and sanitizer and lotion bottle travel sized and the counselors came closer to use.

3rd Person P.O.V

A man named Dave said, "Welcome to Isla Nublar, campers. You are the first chosen people in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness that is Camp Cretaceous. He put his hands behind his back and continued, " I know, the trip from the mainland was rough on some. He looked at Ben and said, "Hello Ben." He gave a thumbs up and the gagged and continued to vomit,"but you made it!"I'm Dave head counselor, you heard that correctly head honcho, big shot. He said, putting his hand on his heart. The kids heard an engine behind them; they turned around the tires screeched as they pulled over, sending dust fly everywhere in the  campers' faces, so they started to cough.

The woman in the vehicle got out the jeep and said, "Ah, so sorry I'm late. Welcome, campers!" She closed the door of the keep and walked towards the kids "I'm Roxie, head counselor of Camp Cretaceous." She stood next to Dave sticking her head in first the kids look at him Y/N said " Oh god." Holding her head in her hand hair covering her face. 

Dave chucked "Well, it's sort of a co-head counselor sort of situation. He said pointing to fingers at the teens. Roxie put her hands on her hips saying "Is it?" giving him a questionable look Dave cleared his throat and pulled out a check list and said "Anyway, some of you win contests to be here, some of you had V.I.P invites, but for the next two weeks, all of you will be getting the five star treatment! Brooklyn pointed the camera at Yasmina but she covered her face with her hand Brooklyn darted away from Yasmina and pointed it at Darius who gave two thumbs up and Sammy turned to camera and smiled widely and did a peace sign and Ben  turned and smiled Y/N looked tired but smiled slightly.

Roxue then continued saying, "And for out first campers, we've lined up exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of Jurassic World." As for the speech that Roxie gave made the campers exclaim in excitement except for Ben who whined about the statement. 

Roxie then smiled saying, "As well as kayaking,rock climbing, obstacle courses, and of course...- " Roxie then was cut off Darius asking excited and hopefully, " Dinosaurs?" everyone else then gave him a confused look as well as Y/n just being confused as everyone else just was. Then Darius shyly tucked his hands in his pocket then Roxie continued on after being cut off by Darius saying, " Yes... Darius, plenty of dinosaurs. Now who's ready for an adventure?" Hyping up the campers. But then Brooklyn then pointing the camera at the two "counselors" saying, "Absolutely! But, I'm gonn need that speech a little shorter, and really try and lean into the majesty of this place." Brooklyn requested. Then Dave with the checklist in his hand chuckled then saying, "Okay, we're going now. Let's get the seven of you too camp." Ben then raised his hand a little saying, "Uh, there are six of us." Dave then said, "Wait. Dino-kid, Track-Star, Internet Girl, Barry, Texas, Shy One. He's right. Where's seven?" Dave questioned as Roxies eyes were on her checklist as she then let out a scoff. 

Next thing you know that we're in front of a helipad as the helicopter blew dust and dirt in everyone's faces causing them to cough and cover their eyes. One of the men outside of the helicopter opened the sliding door to see a boy with a pinkish shirt and brown shorts holding cyan duffle bag. Roxie looked clearly annoyed with the boy for some reason as Darius unshielded his eyes to see the new V.I.P camper came out of the helicopter with his duffle bag. As the helicopter attendant closed the door behind as the helicopter took off behind the boy he just smirked then saying, " Greeetings, my dude. Kenji is here, so let the party commence!" Walking towards the group of kids. Kenji then sputtered saying," Put this in my room." Throwing his duffle bag to Roxie as her arm reached out and grabbed the bag before it fell to the ground. Kenji then reached the group then taking off his sun glasses looking at Darius and Y/n saying,"So, what's your deal?"  Then Roxie collided Kenji's duffle bag to Kenji's back allowing him to let out a grunt as he made a collision with the hard dirty ground.

Roxie then came into frame dusting he hands as she said, "Ok, let's go." Sammy was the first one to hop on the vehicle 

Brooklyn P.O.Vs

I was voice recording Darius on my phone to share on story on the time at camp before we leave.

The Darius was about to get to the end when my space filled up!

I said " Dang! Out of space wait- I'm sorry hold on I just don't wanna delete my selfie on Everest you know?"

I showed the picture to Sammy then I realized it started rain when I heard thunder I yelped "It's raining get inside!" Ben said "Way ahead of you!" He said half way up the stairs running we all ran after him.

Y/N P.O.V

I was enjoy the camp fire it was nice and toasty that's when it started to rain I heard everyone yelp or scream but I quickly put on my hoodie and ran to the stairs and went inside i heard footsteps behind the Brooklyn said " Just dont touch my phone how does that sound?" Kenji added "How about we decide this with a game of phose?" They said walking toward the phose set. I heard Yasmina say "My pages got wet" she said rubbing her pages I sat next to her and said "Why don't you dry it before it drips through the whole book." I said taking of my hoodie running my hands through my (h/c)hair. She said "Thanks." I said "Your welcome." I said going to the draws of the counter looking for my pjs to sleep. "I'll be back I'm gonna wear something comfy." I said to Yasmin she replied "Ok."

After I changed I went back to the couches where Yasmina was waiting and we talked a little more after it was curfew so everyone went to bed......or so I thought

 Time skip 

As I drifted off to sleep I heard a bed creak I opened