Prologue

She closed the door to her room, turning on her LED lights and plugging in her airpods and fell onto her bed. She felt at peace as she listened to the calm sway of her music. Staring at the ceiling, her mind wandered into her own world.

She wandered around the gloomy empty streets, the street lights flickering on and off. The weight of everything creeps into her mind. Everyone treats me like they don't care, she pondered to herself. She stared up into the ebony sky and signed. "Is it really called living, if you are nothing but just a shell of existence."

Suddenly, like a miracle sent from heaven, rain finally fell, quenching the thirst of the , she closed her eyes and enjoyed the rain as it fell from the endless sky.

What seemed like an eternity later, the rain stopped. She opened her eyes, soaking in the smell of the night air. Walking further, she came across the magnificent calming ocean. A vast wasteland, a galaxy of unexplored depth. Oh, how the ocean calls to her, like a siren song luring her in. Her glaze got memorized into the enchanting depths of the waters.

"The splendid thing about falling apart silently is that you can start over as many times as you like" She whispers to the rhythmic waves. At that moment she stood on the edge of the bridge and looked up to the stars one last time and fell forward, letting the cold endless ocean swallow her up. 

A/n note: Sorry its kinda short. Trying to upload once every week. 

If you guys don't get the book. Its basically about a girl Y/n (Your Name/You) that does maladaptive daydreaming to avoid the real world. Its about who she meets while daydreaming and yea. 

Feel free to suggest things you want me to add.