Chapter One

She opened her eyes to the cold atmosphere of her miniature room. She sighed and got into her school uniform, readying herself for another boring day at school. She gets on the bus to school and drifts off again..

She opens her groggy dark brown eyes and sees an unfamiliar room. Then everything hit her, last night at the bridge. "Shit" She mutters.

"You're awake" A low mysterious tone sounded from behind the door. She slowly got up and opened the wide marble looking door. As she opened the door she just noticed her surroundings, a huge modern room that seems like it's made for royals. 

"Who are you?" She drawled as her dark brown eyes locked on his alluring cold green eyes. Her whole body seemed to freeze, taking in his perfect body, a face that she only dreamed of. He just smirked as if reading her thoughts.

"Well.." he conceded "I'm Sin. Prince of Supernaturals, and you Y/n are the Princess of Supernaturals."

"Haha, First of all, you are SO funny- Second, how do you know my name? Thirdly, your name is literally Sin-"She sassed.

"I am being serious here." Interrupted Sin. "I can show you if you want."

Suddenly he lifted his hand and swirls of dark surrounded it, he then pointed at the room and it erupted with the night stars and the galaxy. It was beautiful. It was like a dark canvas freckled with a millon droplets of white paint.

She turned back to find him smirking. "Pretty cool, right" He said, observing her wide eyes darting around the room.

"This has to be some sort of joke, like..it's not possible" she uttered, speechless.

"Oh, but it is though" cooed Sin. "You know, you can do that too" He pointed out.
She rolled her eyes and dared to say.

"Well, I'm not interested" She scoffed, even though she was just a tiny bit interested in it she admitted to herself.
He glared at her.

"Oh, wait.." She drawed as if just remembering where she was.

"How did I get here may I ask?" she questioned in a suspicious tone.
He just rolled his eyes and explained in an annoyed tone.
" I was sent to Earth by both of our parents, to find you. So I when was searching for your aura and power waves beside a beach at night, I found you stupid girl just jumping into the ocean. And yea I had to get myself all wet to rescue you."
She rolled her eyes.
"So your saying my parents, my normal, human parents sent you here. That's if I believe your idiotic explanation."

"Ughh, you're so annoying and to think that you are my mate.." Sin muttered quietly to himself. But Y/n heard and wondered what a mate was.

A/n: This chapter is soo bad. Lol. I'll update often. Yea so she's still daydreaming. Sorry if it's short.