Charter 3 She's quiet for now...

Scarlett POV

After we had are coffee's we left Dad went flying in the helicopter with Terry takeing COSPEC readings  i wanted to go but he said No so i just stay and watch the reading on the computers helping Nancy, Greg, Stan and Paul in whatever

No one POV

Harry and Terry were on a helicopter flying around the mountain check in it out "Let's go down lower and head for that rock formation over there." Says Harry "If i fly during my lunch break, i get overtime"the Dick helicopter pilot said "Just do it." Says Terry the pilot fly over the rock formations then were steam coming out of the rocks "All right, let's just hover here. Okay what you got back there? How's it looking?" "Minimal sulfur dioxide emissions. Nothing to worry about." Terry then check the computers readings "We're green across the board. Harry, there's nothing to indicate there's any kind of activity down here. She's quiet." Says Terry "Yeah.....She's quiet"

Time skip
In Rachel house

Scarlett for the dinner at Rachel's house is wearing this

Scarlett and Harry went to dinner at Rachel house after Harry finished his job he told Scarlett all he got on the helicopter the She's quiet all Scarlett said was "Dad she might be quiet it for now but she going to sing soon

Scarlett and Harry went to dinner at Rachel house after Harry finished his job he told Scarlett all he got on the helicopter the She's quiet all Scarlett said was "Dad she might be quiet it for now but she going to sing soon...."

"Okay. Which one of us have the Domino in and in which hand Scarlett or me?" Says Harry to Lauren and Graham "That one" said Graham pointing to Harry hand "You've got it. Thank you very much" Graham grab to Domino "Okay"

"Right here?" Graham asked Scarlett "Yes"  he play the Domino on the end of the Domino line "It looks like a squished heart." Says Lauren Graham pocks the Domino making it fall over the other one and the Dominos fall  "More like an appendix"  "Cool" "Neat. Can you do other tricks?" Said Lauren "Um..." "Maybe Harry's tired" Says Rachel "Mmm mabye i know one." Says Scarlett she grab someing in her Dad's pocket it was a napkin.

Harry knew what she was about to do he smile "Look at that. No boogers. But right down in here we have...a little sewing needle. You see it?" Says Scarlett holding the little "sewing needle"

"It's magic. And it needs a magic hair. This won't hurt" she made it like she grab one then she pretends like she lick it "Yummy. Okay, hold this, please" she said to Lauren. She grad it "Thank you. Let me put Dad his glasses i want him to see this. And we go like this. Thread it through the needle. Fine. You hold that" Scarlett says to Graham "Okay? Mmm-hmm" "Scarlett Darling can i bother it for a second?" "Oh sure Dad here" Harry pretends to blow his nose "Ah, much better. Thank you dear." "You welcome." "Ew!" 

Scarlett grab the napkin again "And we go like this" She grab the needle from Graham "All right. And go like that" she pretend to put the needle through the napkin and pulling it slightly but in reality she was moveing her thump and finger slightly so it look like there was a needle pulling on the napking "It really works." Says Lauren "Whoa" "It's magic" "Mmm"