part 2

𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒: 𝑅𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝐵𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑜𝑛𝐴𝑔𝑒 :28𝐶𝑒𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝐵𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎

𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒: 𝑅𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝐵𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑜𝑛
𝐴𝑔𝑒 :28
𝐶𝑒𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝐵𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎. 𝑁𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 his best life, ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡.

𝑹𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗: these fucker can't even do without mistake,i'm so angry right now cus one of my men inform our mafia enemy information and they can't find that boy.I tried to calm down first and to rethink again. Then i hear one of my men says that i have to attend some meeting that i can't cancel yea being the mafia king and ceo is hard sometimes.

(time skip cus the writter is lazy)

I wear one of my suit and go out when a reach there something caught my eyes a beautiful lady its like she from another world she looks like angel come to earth,even thought she wore pants

I wear one of my suit and go out when a reach there something caught my eyes a beautiful lady its like she from another world she looks like angel come to earth,even thought she wore pants.Somehow their a small smile on my face when i see her when i call out my assistant Rick,i tell him to found out about information on her.
She will be mine.

I keep stearing the girl i can't think straight and i don't listen to people who talk to me.Rick stop me and says that i have to choose some company to meet me again in another meeting so that we can talk about the agreement.
Then i walk to the podium and the hall was quiet to listen to what i gone a say and i start my announce that i choose five company and call out the name of the company one by one lastly Diaz Makeup company.When i finish my announcement she look me with shock i almost laugh. I don't know whats wrong with me today i act like i am not the cold and arogant man.Maybe this happen because of
her.

'𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖', i hear from women voice and i turned towards the women and there i see my soon will be baby standing nervoursly and i say yes with smile that surprice her more but i like the way she look now, then she stars again' Mr.Barton thanks for picking our small company', firstly i like you to call me Raven and second i like your company i said and we toast our wine glass and say for our future.She notice that i keep staring her, she blush lightly damn i want those cheery cheek and kiss those plum lips.When she goes away i look at my pants shit i need to fix my little friend and walk to the bathroom, if she can wake up my little friend with a small talk and seeing her plum lips how good she can be under me.😏 I need to stop thinking it fix my little friend.

𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑒.