Oneshot

@tearfics on ig

It was a sweet Monday morning, little cold wind outside the window and the birds were twittering. The sun sofly peeking from the curtains and the room was filled up with sweet smell of Jasmin.

The perfect morning you always wanted. You tilted your head to see your sleeping beauty husband, Namjoon.  Last night was long and rough. Your cheeks started to turn red from the euphoric memory.

You lay back down and admired namjoon. How a little bit of sunlight kissed his face! How peacefully he was sleeping, his sweet smile from, constant breaths, small murmurs and little snores.

You decide to not waking him up and thought to take a shower first. You tried to move but the sharp pain between your legs and lower abdomen hurts. You gasped from the pain waking Namjoon up.

"Good morning, honey" Namjoon said in his morning deep voice. "Did I wake him up?" You were thinking. "Uh! Good morning, Mr. Kim" He pulled you to his naked body under the sheets, your lips almost touched that make you shiverd.

Namjoon was staring at your lips for a few second. He put his hand on your cheeks while rubing your bottom lips with his thumb. You didn't know you were staring on him. He make an eye contact with you while rubing your lip.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked jointing our forehead. "Yeah" you answer shyly "Was I too rough last night? Did you enjoy it?" Your cheeks get heated right away and you broke the eye contact with him and stayed silent.

"Answer me, honey." He said trying to tease you."Yes" you said blushing. "yes to what, hun?"  "I- I enjoyed it." You said in a whisper loud enough for Namjoon to hear.

He slowly come near to your ear and whisper - "last night was really fun! You were too good. I would love to explore you once more" you blushed hard hearing his words which made him smirk.

"Well there still 2 hours left for office. How about round 2?" You playfully smack him. "In shower or bed? We can do it anywhere you know. Gosh I'm already missing you screaming my name." he tried to tease you more.

"YAH! YOU PERVERT." You smack his chest. "Okay, okay, let's just have a shower. I won't do anything, I promise." He pecked your lips before getting up. You tried to got up but the pain increase.

Namjoon noticed, so he carry you in his arms, and walked towards the bathroom. He turned on the on the hot water and allowed to fill the bathtub. He pecked your forehead and you giggled.

He dropped a bath bomb and joined you in the tub. You spalshed him, but instead of laughing, he stared at you with dark eyes and he said in his husky morning voice "You are asking for a punishment, babygirl"