dripping like spider milk

by paspberryoats

Summary:

When he sees the alpha, his brown hair curling around the top of his neck and his broad back that's filled out over the past couple of years, Louis freezes for a moment. The alpha turns around, Louis' surprised expression mirrored on his own for a fraction of a second before he schools it into a big, yet shy grin and a wave of his huge hand. With his nostrils flared, Louis knows that he can smell him, too.

They never hired alphas, except for—

"Harry."

or prompt 110: Louis is a retired porn star and he gets invited back to test a new line of sex products the company he worked for is releasing (would include photoshoots and videos of Louis sampling certain toys). Harry is there to photograph, film, and intimately help him along the way (preferably in a private setting).

niall - pls lou pls

niall - but u love sex toys :(

niall - i bet ur arse is already slick

niall - well i already posted on instagram that ur doing it so bring that slick arse over here whenever ur free x

Louis groans, tossing his phone to the side and rubs his eyes so hard that when he opens them again, it takes a few seconds for his vision to refocus. Niall isn't wrong, his slick is fucking up the sheets he just washed and wrestled with for an hour because the new Heat Heaven Mattress 3000 is the size of the bloody country. He didn't put that in his review, instead writing its large size helps in more ways than one because after a good fucking, you can roll to the other side of the country and sleep comfortably—slick, sweat and cum free.

Louis isn't slick from Niall's text, because he isn't that far gone to get wet just from the mention of toys. He peers down at the opened package at the foot of his bed, filled to the brim with sex toys he hasn't even attempted yet. His arse is still sore from the other sex toys he tried out three fucking days ago and Louis would rather be celibate than try stuffing anything else up his arse now.

Maybe he should line up more auditions instead.

Louis' phone starts ringing because of course it does. He blindly slaps his hand around his bed for it, not even bothering to look at the name when he answers. He grunts as a greeting because he knows the person on the other line doesn't deserve much more than that.

"Soooo," Niall's voice casually drawls, "did you look at my Instagram post?"

Louis shifts around, lying on his side. For a second, his heart drops as he expects to fall face down on the floor, but—right. Heat Heaven Mattress 3000.

"No, not yet," Louis mutters into the sheets. "Why me, though? Why not another omega?"

Niall cackles, ringing so loud in his ear that Louis has to pull his phone away. "Noah left a month ago, Thomas plans on leaving in a month, and Adam is probably getting fired. Poor bloke gets so nervous being on camera," Niall replies, not sounding the least bit sympathetic.

Louis doesn't actually know what exactly Niall does for Full Control and it seems like nobody at the company does, either. Everyone guessed that Niall must've been someone of importance as he had enough power to fire someone, but he spent so much of his time messing around that he could've easily been passed as one of the betas who cleaned the filthy sheets. Everyone just seemed to accept that Niall did as he pleased, some sort of loud and brash beta that, at the very least, knew everything that was going on at the company.