Chapter 64

Siya

I felt sharp pain when I woke up. In my head, hand everywhere. I looked around and I saw Raghav holding my hand.

He really came looking for me. It wasn't my illusion. I cried so much in last three and half years just for him. I always watched his every press meet.

I missed everyone. If wasn't for incident that took place three years back I would have been with my family. Khush would have everyone by him side.

No one was by his side but I made sure that he know everyone. I tried my best to fulfill every role in his life. I made sure to give him presents from everyone.

What if Raghav is searching for me only because of other people. He was about to get married. Yes. I jerked my hand and god it pained a lot. Both. Mentally and Physically.

He was sleeping but by my movements he woke up and started to say ''You woke up? How you feel? Do you want something? Let me first call doctor.''

He went away to call doctor. I looked around the room. This is definitely not in kanyakumari. God. He took me. Means he took khush as well with him.

Khush. I screamed. Raghav came running with doctors. I said ''I want to meet khush. Where is he?''

Raghav spoke ''Jaan. Please let doctor check you first than I will bring khush.''

No. What if he said something to khush. No. I said loudly ''No. I want my son right now. Where is khush? He was with you? Tell me where is he?''

Raghav looked at me painfully and than went outside. I told doctors ''Don't even think coming near me. If I don't find khush I will not get treatment.''

At the same time Raghav came with khush in his arms. He is looking fine. Thank god. I took him in my embrace and asked ''Are you fine baby?'' He hugged me back and said ''Yes mummy.''

I again asked him ''Did you ate anything?'' He nodded and started to make list ''I had lunch yesterday with daddy which you have packed than daddy made me eat with his hands some snacks after that everyone fed me my dinner. In morning riya and Abhay bhai with Kave di feed me breakfast.''

I smiled at him. He looks happy after meeting everyone. I don't know what khush told them or Ross or uncle Jack but I am happy that no one told him anything bad.

Wait Riya and Abhay bhai? I asked him ''Who is Riya and Abhay?'' He face palmed him self and said ''What mummy. You don't even know Riansh uncle's son and Saurya uncle's daughter?''

Ohhh. Saurya bhai had daughter. When did Riansh had baby? I don't even know that. I held my ears and said ''Sorry khush that I didn't know about Riya and Abhay.''

He held my hands and said ''No problem mummy. Do you know Abhay bhai is also calls me Khush bhai. We both are same age. We both became best friends like you and Riansh uncle.''

Riansh and me. I looked at Raghav briefly. He is smiling. How? According to everyone I am having affair with Riansh.

I shook away all bad memories when khush continued ''Mummy Riya is nice girl. When I was crying she cheered me up.'' I asked him ''Ohhh. Really? Ross and uncle Jack always face so much difficulty to cheer you up but Riya succeed?'' He nodded and I laughed with him.

Than doctors said ''Mrs. Kapoor. You met your son now please let us do our work.'' I nodded and Raghav took khush with him while doctor do their work.

They started to note something from every machine and checking my BP and all.

What if Raghav really got married than how I will convince khush. What if Raghav try to take khush away from me.

I don't know what to do. God why you put me in this condition. You didn't let me gather my strength. I would have been mentally prepared for everything. Now I don't have any strength.

I was still in my thoughts when doctors said ''After half and hour will give you sedatives because you need plenty of rest.'' I nodded.

After they left Kabir came inside. I smiled at him. He smiled and said ''I am so happy that you are back bhabhi.'' Bhabhi?

I asked him ''am I still your bhabhi?'' He said ''You are always my bhabhi.'' I nodded.

I asked him ''How is everyone?'' He smiled and said ''Dadi passed away two years back other than that everyone is fine health wise.''

I nodded and said ''I watched news.'' Riya and Abhay. I asked him ''So tell me how is Riya and Abhay?''

He smiled and said ''Riya and bhai, bhabhi stays with us only. Riya is really quiet girl. We all were surprised when she talked voluntary with Khush.''

I smiled at that. Than he continued ''Abhay loves Kave. He care about both Riya and Kave but he loves Kave. You can say that by watching them only.''

Ohhh. I said ''Veer bhai and Riansh are becoming in laws. That I didn't see coming.'' He smiled and said ''I think you and Shikha bhabhi are becoming as well!''

I asked him ''What do you mean?'' He replied ''I am coming right from children's room next door. Some of Kave's school friends came here to play and one boy was trying to talk with Riya and Khush possessively said to him to do not mess with his Riya.''

I laughed at that and said ''Time will tell.'' He nodded. He asked ''Why you left bhabhi back than? Why you didn't called me. I didn't get to know what happened until next day. I am sorry bhabhi.''

Before I can answer doctor came to give injection. Thank God for that.

_____________________________

What is the reason siya left even she still loves Raghav?