𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @𝖳𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗒_𝗉𝖾𝖾𝗍

I sat down on a bench outside of some small shop tired from all the walking I had been doing

I sat down on a bench outside of some small shop tired from all the walking I had been doing. I had been spending all day at the mall. Recently, I had been saving up some money for no particular reason so I thought I'd spend it on myself by buying myself a few things at the Kildare Mall.

I had already visited a few small shops and bought myself a few items I liked and now I was sitting on a bench taking a quick break. After a few minutes, I got back up went back to shopping. I was looking at some clothes when I glanced up to see a familiar man in a blue shirt. He looked older than me and kinda shady. I had seen him in almost every store I went into, even if it was a store mainly for women. I didn't think anything of it at first but now it was creepy. It was like he was stalking me or something. I waited a few minutes to see if he would leave but he just stood there, looking at the same shelf the whole time.

Finally, I took my chance and bounded out of the store. I walked a little fast than normal down the concourse full of people. I glanced over my shoulder and to my surprise, he was walking behind a group of people like he was trying to blend in. That was fucking creepy.

I began to pick up the past, scared for my life. I had heard enough stories about girls getting kidnapped by older men. How they did horrible things to young girls. I wasn't about to let that be me.

I continued to run, I knew people were staring at me but I didn't care. I was in danger. I darted sideways, running into a store I didn't even know the name of. It was fairly big so I ran down the isles trying to find a place to hide.

Then I got a brilliant idea. If I could just find some dude to help me, they could pretend to be my boyfriend or something.

I looked around frantically in desperate need of a guy around my age. That's when I spotted a boy I had seen at school before.

He had fluffy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I had a history class with him. His name was JJ? I think it's JJ. I didn't know. He was looking at a price tag on a pair of regular black sunglasses. Luckily, He was a muscular figure so I hoped he could scare off the creep.

I dashed over to him, jumping into his arms. I took him by surprise, almost knocking him over. He quickly caught his balance and looked down at me with wide confused eyes.

"Hey, babe!" I cheered, hugging him tightly. "Looking at sunglasses?"

"Um-"

"I'm sorry but there's a creepy guy" I whispered, letting him know why the hell I was hugging on him."He's been following me"

The blonde looked past me, his eyes scanning the room before looking back down at me. "Is he wearing a blue shirt?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, I got you" he affirmed in a whisper. His voice was soft and gentle making me smile. Then he wrapped his arms firmly around me before kissing my forehead. I felt safe in his arms even though he was basically a stranger.

Hopefully, the creepy guy who had been following me would leave me alone now.

"You look a little cold. Here take my jacket, baby" JJ announced loud enough for the guy to hear as he took off his jacket, wrapping it around my shoulders before pulling me back into his side holding me close.

"You look so beautiful wearing my stuff, darling" he proclaimed, loud enough for the stalker to hear again. JJ began leaving small kisses on the side of my face to falsely prove that I was his.

"Is he gone?" I whispered, clinging to the boy's side.

"Yeah, I think so, but we should wait a few minutes to make sure" he explained and I nodded. JJ continued to look at the sunglasses in front of us as he visibly held my hand until we made sure the man was gone.

"Thank you, thank you so much" I beamed, pulling away from him so we both could continue with our day.

"Wait, you should probably stay by my side while you're here. That guy could easily come back" JJ explained, making me stop in my tracks.

"No, I think I can manage now. I'm probably gonna head home anyways" I shrugged, making his eyes go wide.

"Have you ever seen Dateline? You never ever go home if you've been followed. That dude could follow you and then he knows where you live. I'm not gonna put a girl in danger like that. So I say it's best if you stick with me" JJ suggested, pulling me back to him by my wrist.

For some odd reason, I trusted him. Maybe it was just because I knew him from school or maybe it was cause he had just saved me from a creepy man that was twice my age, whatever the reason was I had faith that he would protect me so I just nodded my head.

Guess I would be spending the rest of the day with JJ Maybank.