THE MAID DRESS AAAAAAAAAAAAA

as far as I know, Quackity is comfortable with this kind of fanfiction but if he ever says he isn't, I will take this down

always obey cc's boundaries, kids

Quackity huffs in annoyance, looking himself up and down in his bathroom mirror.

He's in a maid's dress.

He hates this.

He isn't pissed because he looks ridiculous. Matter of fact, he looks quite sexy if he does say so himself. It's just embarrassing. Especially when he's supposed to stream in a few minutes. In front of an audience of 150,000 people.

But, alas, he had lost the bet and owed you this, fair and square. You'd asked him, through your fit of laughter after you'd managed to hunt him down within four minutes in Minecraft, to stream with a maid's dress on, much to the chat's delight. He'd been quite surprised, if him gaping at your facecam for thirty seconds and then furiously cussing in Spanish was any indication. And now, nearly two weeks later, he'd put on the black and white, frilly dress and turned red at seeing how much skin it showed, falling to the middle of his thighs, with quite a low neckline. The dress came with some stupid leather garters, knee-high socks and a dumb little headband that he is not putting on.

He is, however, a man of his word and he's determined to prove himself not to be a pussy. So, when he hears the familiar Discord ringtone coming from his computer, he hesitantly sits down in his seat, simultaneously pulling the dress down to cover more of his legs, and then up to cover up his chest. After realizing he's getting nowhere, and that you've been ringing him for a good fifteen seconds now, he gives in and, with sweaty hands, clicks the 'accept call' button.

"Helloooo," your cheery voice rings through his room, and he can hear the smile in your voice, hating how it makes his stomach do flips as it recently has been doing. That isn't how friends react to hearing each other's voices, is it?

Quackity gives a dejected, "Hi," in response.

Hearing him, you chuckle, "Quackity, why so melancholic?"

You're excited. As hell. You've been waiting for this moment ever since the words, "I think you'd look good in a maid's dress" left your mouth towards beginning of your friendship. It had been awkward at the moment, and you'd regretted saying it immediately, the silence between you two unbearable as you stared at each other's facecams in surprise, trying to comprehend what the fuck just came out of your mouth. The silence had been broken when a familiar 'me perdonas' rang through the stream, and Quackity read out the fan's donation, completely ignoring your remark.

But the idea of Quackity in a maid's dress had festered in your mind for the months during which you and him had grown closer and closer, to the point where you two stayed on call with each other for hours on end, and made jokes without worrying that the other might be offended, and flirted constantly, and your heart beat faster when you heard his voice, and you would always be thinking about him, to the point where it stole sleep, and every single thing reminded you of him-

Okay, maybe your feelings for him extended a teeny-weeny bit beyond friendship. And maybe daring him to wear a maid's dress hadn't been solely for laughs, but you were...working through it. Sort of.

"Just get to the fucking point," Quackity snaps, though there's no real heat behind it.

"Antsy, are we?" you slyly remark, and, although Quackity's cheeks color at your words, he replies with a sharp, "Fuck you."

"All in good time, my love," you say, knowing you were getting him worked up. "Come now," you say, enabling the video feature on your Discord call. "Show me," you grin at your camera.